WHAT ARE THE 10 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU LOOK FOR IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fdelapena said:
16. They had not history of any sex change

Another brilliant idea!!

SexChangeFax.com!!! Just register on line, plug in their SS# and pay the one-time fee of $9,563.02! Then your sex change report will be faxed to you at once! It's a small price to pay for peace of mind! :)

jk? :)

fdelapena said:
1. Clean health record

2. Clean relationship history

3. Clean mouth (yes someone who has not kissed anyone or at least minimal) Sorry any women who has given a BJ..no way! Sorry I am germophobe

4. They have to be sane

5. Showers often

6. They are not a druggy

7. They have minimal or low relationships

8. They are not a murderer

9. They are not a canibal

10. They are physically clean..yes inside and out. At the least never had sex without a condom

11. They do not talk about the past relationships

12. They do not talk about their first kiss, or first bf

13. They do not have friends who mention #12

14. They like long drives

15. They do not nag

16. They had not history of any sex change

17. They have a vagina

18. Loyal

19. Commited

20. Good will power to resist temptation of others

21. Not a weakling

22. Not an over strenghten muscle bound bohemoth

23. Not an overweight one who can crush me

24. Someone who is willing to give me a chance, and willing to go far because I will test you to make sure you will be worthy of me. I will frustrate you, I will annoy you, I will tease you can call you names. But if you are strong enough to survive my test emotionally and mentally...you are worthy. Yes, just like women test guys, I will test the woman as well. If they get too emotional with the test...get out of my sight! You are not the one.

25. No other woman are worthy so far! They are too emotionally weak for me. The only one that passed my overbearing test was my wife.

Lmao.

Oh wait, you're serious.

Ohhhhhhhhhhkayyyyyy then.

1. Devotion - who doesn't like a slave :p
2. Intelligence - doesn't work when they're not as smart, been there done that
3. SoH
4. Money-making ability $_$
5. Cuteness
6. Maturity
7. Dang I can't think of more...

I don't think I can come up with 10, but here are a few I can think of:

1. Is conservative
2. Has a goofy personality
3. Similar hobbies to mine
4. Not in Debt
5. Can't be bigger than I am
6. Not Materialistic

You ask an interesting question. Here is my current answer.
  1. Attractive
  2. Likes anime and video games
  3. ummm... eh horny, cannot think of a better word
  4. sense of humor
  5. loves cats
  6. kind

That is all I can think of right now. They may change in the months to come.

1. Innate kindness - it is immediately apparent whether this quality is present.
2. Geekiness - what can I say? I love geeks.
3. Humor - well, everyone likes people with a sense of humor right? Nothing new here.
4. Love of fantasy/sci-fi - pretty important since these are the people I can best relate to.
5. Gentle personality - I don't like pushy and overconfident or someone who for some reason thinks they can command me.
6. Values friendship - sees me primarily as a friend and partner, not someone to have sex with.
7. Respectful - sees me as an equal, would never try to get me to give up my friends, goals or hobbies. Naturally, this goes both ways. No respect, no love.

Well, I guess I could think of something else but I'm a bit lazy. So to make it ten I'll throw in some physical characteristics, although these, though would be nice, are not compulsory.

1. Long hair. I don't really care what color, but I like men with long hair.
2. Not obese.
3. Not too short. I'm very short (justa bit over 5 feet), but for a guy that would be way too short.

Xelha said:
1. non-smoker
2. not a drug user
3. someone I find at least a bit attractive
4. faithful/trustworthy
5. sense of humour
6. someone who finds me attractive (especially since I have low self-esteem)
7. someone who can be childish/playful and isn't always serious, but who can be serious when he needs to be
8. someone who's going somewhere in life(i.e. studying post-secondary or has a good job)
9. someone who i can be myself around and not feel shy
10. someone who treats me well

I'm pretty picky lol. But the guy I'm with now fits most, if not all of my "requirements". :)

Pretty much the same.

1 - doesnt smoke
2 - doesnt use drugs
3 - loves movies
4 - loves video games
5 - doesnt drink often
6 - good sense of humor
7 - isnt controlling
8 - isnt as shy as me
9 - is mostly a homebody like me
10 - is someone that i find attractive. this last one is pretty broad i know but i tend to have unique tastes in womens appearances. im not into the typical "hot" girl if you know what i mean.

1 - she must be careless
2 - she must be cute
3 - she must be lovely
4 - she must be humble
5 - she must be sweet

I think tht's all. Just a cute girl that understands other people feelings.

^^^What? I have no idea what you're asking. If you've posted in here before and want to erase your presence in this thread, just don't post again and ask a mod to delete your earlier post.

Latest posts

Back