Lost (the show)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cheaptrickfan

Is anyone else here a Lost-addict?

I am thoroughly enjoying this final season. It's wonderful, each new episode brings us closer to that final resolution. I am squeeing all over myself watching it go down.

*sigh*

I need to get a life.

I watched until they got off the island... and then wanted back on... Thought that was just a little lame... I am more into Heroes, Warehouse 13, NCIS and Fringe.

The Wonderful Sin said:
I watched until they got off the island... and then wanted back on... Thought that was just a little lame... I am more into Heroes, Warehouse 13, NCIS and Fringe.

I like NCIS, but Fringe was just too way out there for me. I do like FlashForward.

About Lost, I just had to stick with it and see how Lindelhof/Cuse were going to resolve things so that it was not a lame answer. So far, so good, in my book. :)

They can still screw it up by:

1. making it all an extended dream sequence

or

2. Aliens.

Lost is pretty awsome...missed most of the last season but so far this season is pretty interesting.

I watched like the first season and then gave up. No point wasting your life on such a thing. Lol you know the only point of the show is to jack you around for 200 seasons, right? ;)

----Steve

cheaptrickfan said:
Is anyone else here a Lost-addict?

I am thoroughly enjoying this final season. It's wonderful, each new episode brings us closer to that final resolution. I am squeeing all over myself watching it go down.

*sigh*

I need to get a life.

LOST is Life!

i came in somewhere in season 3, within a couple of episodes i had to go down to the video store and borrow season 1 and 2.. watched them in about a day.. nothing else mattered.. oh good times!

i'll snort it, scull it, inject it.. whatever it takes.

Wolfe said:
I love Lost :) confusing as fook but it is really an interesting show

I love that you said "confusing as fook."

burnout said:
Lost is pretty awsome...missed most of the last season but so far this season is pretty interesting.

You didn't get caught up? last season (and this one too) are so densely packed with stuff in each episode that if you miss one, you miss a lot!

Badjedidude said:
I watched like the first season and then gave up. No point wasting your life on such a thing. Lol you know the only point of the show is to jack you around for 200 seasons, right? ;)

I was hooked with the pilot episode.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
LOST is Life!

i came in somewhere in season 3, within a couple of episodes i had to go down to the video store and borrow season 1 and 2.. watched them in about a day.. nothing else mattered.. oh good times!

i'll snort it, scull it, inject it.. whatever it takes.

YES! Before this season started, I watched all previous 5 seasons to get myself back up to speed. WTH will I do once it's all over?

YES! Before this season started, I watched all previous 5 seasons to get myself back up to speed. WTH will I do once it's all over?

Start watching something else :p

I watch Lost yes, and I really like it. It is pretty entertaining. Always keeps you guessing where it will actually end up. Hope they really don't just ruin the ending of it. Oh and Sawyer is pretty yum yum and funny too! ;)

I'm pretty bad with series of stuff, get easily into stuff and then get disappointed when they end. Twin peaks made me house bound for a while, haha :club:

I've never seen an episode of Lost in my life. Suddenly I feel like I'm missing something...because everyone seems to always talk about how great it is :/

kelbo said:
I'm pretty bad with series of stuff, get easily into stuff and then get disappointed when they end. Twin peaks made me house bound for a while, haha :club:

Six Feet Under had that effect on me. I swear I mourned it when it ended.

I know, really: Get a Life, lady.

Sawyer is nice, but I like Sayid even better. :D

I also hope that they don't ruin the ending.

SophiaGrace said:
I've never seen an episode of Lost in my life. Suddenly I feel like I'm missing something...because everyone seems to always talk about how great it is :/

No, you probably have more of a life than I do at the moment. lol

yeah but I found last season kinda annoying...especially Jack...I saw the last two eps and the season finale and havent missed this season so far

cheaptrickfan said:

Lol WHAT ending? They've found the magical answer to creating a TV show that can last forever. Why waste that by ending it?

----Steve

Lol. Soph, I'm with you; never seen it (aside from PART of the first episode; I fell asleep in bed, haha), but my boyfriend is a huge fan. Meh. Lol, I dunno; I hear a lot of people who say it's awesome but I'm not initially pulled into those kind of shows, so I'd have to watch it with someone else who likes it, in order to get myself into it probably.

burnout said:
yeah but I found last season kinda annoying...especially Jack...I saw the last two eps and the season finale and havent missed this season so far

Jack has always been an annoying character. I was in Team Locke. :)

Badjedidude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Lol WHAT ending? They've found the magical answer to creating a TV show that can last forever. Why waste that by ending it?

Because a show that has overstayed its welcome and jumped the shark is pathetic. I think that they did not want to do that. They're choosing instead to go out with a bang while they're still popular. Some people argue that they jumped the shark in season 3, but I think they did ok last season to draw people back in. JMO. :)

Estreen said:
Lol. Soph, I'm with you; never seen it (aside from PART of the first episode; I fell asleep in bed, haha), but my boyfriend is a huge fan. Meh. Lol, I dunno; I hear a lot of people who say it's awesome but I'm not initially pulled into those kind of shows, so I'd have to watch it with someone else who likes it, in order to get myself into it probably.

I never watched it until the 4th season. My sister got me into it and lent me her dvds of the previous seasons and MAN, I was hooked.

I love Des. His and Penny's romance is the only one I care about (if you can even say that I "care," y'know?). That Jack-Sawyer-Kate love triangle form Hell was annoying. Then toss Juliet into the mix and... *sigh* very much like a soap opera.

Besides, Desmond's a Scot and that's ok. :)

cheaptrickfan said:
I love Des. His and Penny's romance is the only one I care about (if you can even say that I "care," y'know?). That Jack-Sawyer-Kate love triangle form Hell was annoying. Then toss Juliet into the mix and... *sigh* very much like a soap opera.

Besides, Desmond's a Scot and that's ok. :)

hehe.. the love triangle.. yeah. who was kate going to pick.. the anticipation, the tension.. woohoo! finally she grabs the 'rough around the edges' Sawyer.. bound to happen really, they were both cut from the same cloth..

kate could never have gotten together with Jack.. he has too many 'father' issues.. kinda makes me like Jack for that reason.. but he was always the 'clear thinking level headed' one.. the HERO.. now he is a lot more funnier.. he's pissed and doesn't believe anyone anything.. lol

i love the scottish accent.. and he has clairvoyant powers too.. he is my man.. hehe

yeah, thats one hell of a love story.. across time and space..

see you in another life sister :D

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
he has too many 'father' issues.. kinda makes me like Jack for that reason.. but he was always the 'clear thinking level headed' one.. the HERO.. now he is a lot more funnier.. he's pissed and doesn't believe anyone anything.. lol

Jack's transformation across the whole storyline has been the most profound, I think. remember all of those battles he had with Locke, the whole Man of Science vs. Man of Faith thing they had going.

Now, he's firmly in the "It's our Destiny-with-a-capital-D" camp. hehe

When you think about it, nearly all of the main characters have Mommy/Daddy issues.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
i love the scottish accent..

Oh I love that Scots accent too. Rrawr. lol Actually, Yorkie accents are good too. Hell, I just love a good accent. :)

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
see you in another life sister :D

You betcha. :)

i watch it with a friend of mine.. she constantly tries to 'work it all out'.. hehe. last episode she finally said, "I'm lost".. lol

i just go with the flow.. its a fun ride.. it's rare to find so much depth and back story to characters in a tv series these day.. hell, EVER.. compared to Lost.

that show has moved me many times.. from tears to laughter

when it's over.. i'll be lost.. hehe

Latest posts

Back