Intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there Vortex, great to have you here.. Could you tell us something else about your self? Likes, dislikes, age etc.

Hi Vortex,

Yes, can I ask your A/S/L? Interests? Any problems right now in your life that you would like to discuss?

Hey justme and lonelygirl thanks for the welcome. Let's see my likes are many. My dislikes well I don't concentrate on those. :cool: I'm 32/m/us. My interests include sociology and anything concerning human behavior. The behavioral sciences I guess you would say. I also like music, religions, art, and mostly any pseudo science.

No. No problems in my life that I'd like to discuss. I'm really the type of person that tries to concentrate more on the positive aspects of life. I try not to dwell on the negative but thanks for asking.

justme said:
Hi there Vortex, great to have you here.. Could you tell us something else about your self? Likes, dislikes, age etc.

lonelygirl said:
Hi Vortex,

Yes, can I ask your A/S/L? Interests? Any problems right now in your life that you would like to discuss?

Sounds like a perfect candidate for the "Good-Guy" roster ;). Great to see You here, Vortex!

Hey Vortex,

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you. Usually people find this site when they are going through a rough patch in their lives---severe depression, being suicidal, just being incredibly lonely. I'm glad that things aren't so bad for you.

I was very depressed when I Googled "I am so lonely" but this site has actually helped a lot! And I'm having a better life recently!

Thanks Robin,..... I think lol.

Robin said:
Sounds like a perfect candidate for the "Good-Guy" roster ;). Great to see You here, Vortex!

Hey LG,
Looking up for me? Not really lol. As for the rough patch well hey that describes my whole life but I try not to look at things that way. Viewpoint can make all the difference in life. The difference between success and failure. I'm glad that you're having a better life now because of this site though. I hope to get the same result from it.
:D

lonelygirl said:
Hey Vortex,

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you. Usually people find this site when they are going through a rough patch in their lives---severe depression, being suicidal, just being incredibly lonely. I'm glad that things aren't so bad for you.

I was very depressed when I Googled "I am so lonely" but this site has actually helped a lot! And I'm having a better life recently!

Latest posts

Back