The Beatles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintymint

Reaction score
It's a scientifically proven fact that within every group of people there are Beatles fans:p Let's share some our favorite songs, albums, vids etc.

My Top Albums:
The White Album
Abbey Road
Sgt. Peppers

[youtube]kyHVPb8G45Y[/youtube]

paper back writer, rocky raccoon, hey jude....blackbird, get back, Eleanor Rigby, here comes the sun, ob-la-di .... minty how can you ask me to pick? impossible! too many, much too many!

try finding Beatles songs on itunes! not easy!

my faves are Here, there and everywhere, Blackbird, across the universe, oohh there are so many!

As my guitar gently weeps
Revolution
Sgt Pepper
Come Together
Something

As My Guitar Gently Weeps
Across The Universe
Get Back
Hey Jude
Come Together
When I'm 64
Yellow Submarine
Yesterday...and much much more!

Octopuse's Garden, Sgt. Peppers...., Long and Winding Road (sad/good song), strawberry fields forever, I Feel Fine, Helter Skelter, Day Tripper, I Am the Walrus, etc. The Beatles kick soooooooo much ass!!!!!!!

I only learnt the other day that The Beatles didn't invent modern music. I'd always assumed that they had. My daughter when she was two once saw a programme on The Beatles. She said "Oh not The Beatles again! They're rubbish!" I've never been so proud of her.

Oscillate_Wildly said:
I only learnt the other day that The Beatles didn't invent modern music. I'd always assumed that they had. My daughter when she was two once saw a programme on The Beatles. She said "Oh not The Beatles again! They're rubbish!" I've never been so proud of her.

You're just a big cuddly sweetie pie, aren't you?

i have a copy of abby road on vinyl in almost
mint condition except for on the cover
whoever "mike" is wrote his **** name on it
and ruined it. i also have a vinyl copy of let it be
i dont know my favorite beatles song cuz i heard
it on my local classic rock station and they didnt
say the name after! im always partial to b sides

I am not really a fan but i would go with...

Yesterday
Revolution
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Rain
I'm a Loser
Blackbird

The Beatle's are thee greatest musical group in history. Their importance is practically ineffable. I'd have to say my favorite songs would be Nowhere Man, Strawberry Fields Forever, I'm Only Sleeping, Happiness Is A Warm Gun, A Day In The Life, and The Abbey Road Medley.

I am big fan of this The Beatles rock band.

1. I Want To Hold Your Hand
2. I Saw Her Standing There
3. This Boy
4. It Won't Be Long
5. All I've Got To Do
6. All My Loving

and in every group there is that one person that just isnt that into the beatles. and thats me, lol. im not saying they are bad by any means, im just not really into them.

Latest posts

Back