Looking for a late night chat buddy...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have been online a lot more were it not for college commitments and the time difference...

I'm also in the southwest (Arizona) am usually up all night, and love conversation. I'm not sure that I love conversation of any topic, but I enjoy ones where I have something to learn or contribute or relate to in some way. I'm a Gemini.

Catharsis said:
I'm also in the southwest (Arizona) am usually up all night, and love conversation. I'm not sure that I love conversation of any topic, but I enjoy ones where I have something to learn or contribute or relate to in some way. I'm a Gemini.

I'm in Arizona too!:D
I'm a Virgo.

I live in the Northeast so there's like a three hour time difference right? But i stay up pretty late so it should equal out. I also enjoy random conversation that lead to no where haha. It passes time and its entertaining. So anyone up for talking to me, send me a pm. Oh dreamer8 can i add you on aim? and or catharsis?

haha awwwwww :p

Add me, I'll chat with ya...but not right now, as I'm about to get around and start my day. ^_^ My address is on my profile, if you're interested.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back