Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MASTURBATION - good? or bad?
I've been murdering fairies.
Wait, that's not what I was going to say. Are we talking about in general or what? 'Cause masturbation has been depressing me for a few months now, and so I've stopped.
(03-09-2010, 11:59 PM)cheaptrickfan Wrote: How 'bout I just record it and send you the file? wav? mp3?

Hey wait, can I get in on this deal too?
[Image: 34qpcte.png]
It feels like I've been here before
Here to where the animals lay down to die
So we stood alone on a distant shore
Our broken spirits in rags and tatters...

(03-10-2010, 04:42 AM)nerdygirl Wrote: I've been murdering fairies.
Wait, that's not what I was going to say. Are we talking about in general or what? 'Cause masturbation has been depressing me for a few months now, and so I've stopped.

I couldn't imagine going that long without an orgasm.

Now it's kind of bothering me that I couldn't imagine it.
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan
Boring
I've participated in fairy massacres.
"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go." - Herman Hesse
(03-10-2010, 07:02 AM)dreamer8 Wrote: I've participated in fairy massacres.

no Sad
The little orgasm fairies have nothing to fear from me Smile
Masturbation is simply a necessary component in the maintenance regime of the male body. Without releasing sexual tension at regular or semi-regular intervals, men live under the constant threat of unexpected and unwarranted tumescence. All it takes is a suggestive magazine cover or a girl with nice smelling hair who walks by and suddenly chaos abounds in your pants. In order to have peace of mind, men must maintain a safe margin of flaccidity to guarantee against this possibly devastating social faux pas. It's no joke people. It happens every day. Toungue
(03-10-2010, 04:42 AM)nerdygirl Wrote: I've been murdering fairies.

Yeah I hit those periods of oversaturation. Now I know that if I stop I'll kill an orgasm fairy.

That's just sad. Sad

(03-10-2010, 04:55 AM)Brian Wrote: Hey wait, can I get in on this deal too?

Sure. Treat it as a meditation. A mantra, like "Om." Maybe some nice sitar music.. :p

(03-10-2010, 05:50 AM)Steel Wrote: I couldn't imagine going that long without an orgasm.

Now it's kind of bothering me that I couldn't imagine it.

Don't think about it then. It'll only depress you, thinking of all those dead fairies.
(03-10-2010, 08:23 AM)mintymint Wrote: Masturbation is simply a necessary component in the maintenance regime of the male body. Without releasing sexual tension at regular or semi-regular intervals, men live under the constant threat of unexpected and unwarranted tumescence. All it takes is a suggestive magazine cover or a girl with nice smelling hair who walks by and suddenly chaos abounds in your pants. In order to have peace of mind, men must maintain a safe margin of flaccidity to guarantee against this possibly devastating social faux pas. It's no joke people. It happens every day.

this is one of the funnier off-the-cuff remarks i have ever read! good job mintyfresh Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it better to be bad than good? lostatsea 73 14,812 07-15-2015, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Phaedron
  Death Penalty for Masturbation Phaedron 22 8,244 05-03-2015, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Rodent
  Would Sloths make good pets? Parabolani 13 6,707 08-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Last Post: nerdygirl
  BABY SMASHING - Good? or Bad? blackhole 72 13,255 07-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Doubt The Rabbit
  Are People Good or Bad? SophiaGrace 36 9,988 06-21-2011, 12:56 AM
Last Post: paulo
Wink Affirmative Action /Positive Discrimination: Good or Bad Idea? Naleena 9 9,255 09-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Last Post: scott69
  Rewarded for being good. Unacceptance 6 4,191 05-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Last Post: frey12
  heres a good one nope_real 8 3,840 03-12-2009, 01:35 AM
Last Post: SophiaGrace