In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
Hey

Feeling a lot of nerve  pain today.

Animal hugs r the best.lol

giphy.gif

Lie still and let me love you 😁

Thanks I think I will pass. I]m sorry. I'm really boring to talk to and people tend to not like me.

ahsatan said:
Thanks I think I will pass. I]m sorry. I'm really boring to talk to  and people tend to not like me.

Unix thinks I’m very boring! 
So at least we got the boring part in common. 😂

Not everyone can take everything in and find people to be interesting in their own way. Or, they simply lack the patience to see what's underneath. That's on them, not you. No one on here is boring. We're all on here for very real reasons whether it be troubled pasts, seeking companionship, alone for too long, etc. and that in itself, is very ******* interesting.

Besides, who is anyone to consider anyone boring on here? Most posts on here almost scream boredom.

Siku said:
Not everyone can take everything in and find people to be interesting in their own way. Or, they simply lack the patience to see what's underneath. That's on them, not you. No one on here is boring. We're all on here for very real reasons whether it be troubled pasts, seeking companionship, alone for too long, etc. and that in itself, is very ******* interesting.

Besides, who is anyone to consider anyone boring on here? Most posts on here almost scream boredom.

Yeah, take MissBehave. She always says that I'm boring. What I gotta say to her :(

Unix said:
Siku said:

Yeah, take MissBehave. She always says that I'm boring. What I gotta say to her :(

giphy.gif

*go all Italian on you and smack you in the back of the head*
Pfffff. Don’t you try and twist it! 🤨

Latest posts

Back