adult penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey baby...wanna have some ADULT chat? lol That's what I thought of when I saw your message. What are your interests? Please look at some of my earlier threads. My interests are: art, music, travel, writing, reading, nature, photography, all the best that life has to offer.

What are yours?

unlucky said:
Any 30 something people needing a penpal?:p I'm a female in my late 30's

hi i'm a male who is 39 and i live in the east of england i am lonely as well i am a househusband who looks after my 2 children 1 of them has learning difficulties i live in a rural area so there r not many people 2 talk too most days are spent on my own but i feel the need 2 chat 2 some 1
would love to hear back from u

LONELYGUYUK

lonelygirl said:
Hey baby...wanna have some ADULT chat? lol That's what I thought of when I saw your message.

Hahaha harrrrr!
That reminded me of the days when I first got into using the internet for things other than research for school. Yahoo chatting was the thing, and even chatting via Napster. I'm not ashamed of admitting it, but just to see what it was like, I did participate in what I guess they called "cybering" back then. I wasn't vulger or anything, but the whole flirting online thing was just... weird. I'm glad that didn't last.

unlucky said:

Hi, my name is sam, i saw your ad and wanted to be a pal. How are you doing anywway? Hope life is goinng on well with you, this just to intrduce myself.
Hope for your communiation and to read from you soon.
Have a nice time

sam

lonelygirl said:
Hey baby...wanna have some ADULT chat? lol That's what I thought of when I saw your message. What are your interests? Please look at some of my earlier threads. My interests are: art, music, travel, writing, reading, nature, photography, all the best that life has to offer.

What are yours?

Hi, my name is sam, i saw your ad and wanted to be a pal. How are you doing anywway? Hope life is goinng on well with you, this just to intrduce myself.
Hope for your communiation and to read from you soon.
Have a nice time

sam

Hey Sam, that person made this post over 2 years ago. She might not be here any longer just so you know in case she doesn't respond.

Searching_4_My_Soul-Mate said:
Hi unlucky?
My name is Stacy. I just turned 36 in May. I have 4 kids, work full time and also am a full time student for computer information systems. I love music and meeting people. I would love to be your pen pal if you would like. *removed*

Hope for your communication and to read from you soon.
Have a nice time

sam
Hope for your communication and to read from you soon.
Have a nice time

sam

Hey Skina, I don't think you need to keep copying and pasting the same thing in your replies. None of the people who originally posted still has an account here, so I would guess the chances of them reading your reply are slim. But best of luck.

unlucky said:

Hi. I'd like to be your penpal. I'm a male from Syria in my late 30s.:)
I like to have friends from different parts of the world. I like travelling, nature, reading

Please don't feel offended when you don't get a response from Unlucky. That was an old post and Unlucky hasn't been around here for a long time. Still maybe someone else will see your post and respond.

we can penpal, if you wish! are you a well, someone who is not half nice half crazy, Jeckyl/Hyde kind of modern day person? if so, go ahead!

Any women like chat with me Am Allen Hamm from lizella GA. like chat with sexy lady

unlucky said:

Me. send me your mail in private message. Miguel aged 26

lonelygirl said:

What are yours?

hey how are you doin though read my profile and tell me wat youthhink about being a pen pal

unlucky said:

hi my friend iam frienldy prbau chenani india life is full and enljoyable and kils lonlines sonly we get like minded comfortable sharing friend in life.sharign worreis lproblms day to day work stress, strain feelings. all to be shred with friend who advice suggesta nd cooeprte make life smootha ndhappy
ifu lookingfor nic e lovable friend in life pls reply no limit no rules between friends
all realtionshp given by mom, but god gives friendly relation so it is ncie and strength.
hoping fr yr mail to continue stillw elive
prabu fr friendship
mail. [email protected]

prabu1953 said:
hi my friend iam frienldy prbau chenani india life is full and enljoyable and kils lonlines sonly we get like minded comfortable sharing friend in life.sharign worreis lproblms day to day work stress, strain feelings. all to be shred with friend who advice suggesta nd cooeprte make life smootha ndhappy
ifu lookingfor nic e lovable friend in life pls reply no limit no rules between friends
all realtionshp given by mom, but god gives friendly relation so it is ncie and strength.
hoping fr yr mail to continue stillw elive
prabu fr friendship
mail. [email protected]

I'm sure after a post like that your inbox will be flooded with responses.

BeyondShy said:
I'm sure after a post like that your inbox will be flooded with responses.

Hey, all realtionshp given by mom, but god gives friendly relation so it is ncie and strength.

Also, we seem to be getting more zombie threads than usual. Or maybe it's just me.

Latest posts

Back