Your Idea of Fun Right Now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Despair

For me... that would be laying for hours in a bathtub with the lights off and eerie music playing at low volume... can't get enough of it.

CAMPING!!! :D

That's where I am going in...less than 24 hours!! :D HOOOYAHHHH!!!!

----Steve

loketron said:
looking for a job is all consuming

I second that, sir.

I like camping too, but I have no equipment to do that anymore. I may however be going on a short hike in a few days.

Ordering a cheesy chicken cheese steak, cheese fries, and a bottle of root beer; Waiting for my cheesy chicken cheese steak, cheese fries and root beer; Then consuming my cheesy chicken cheese steak, cheese fries and root beer.

Getting pretty and going out on a date this guy asked me out on that I have no idea will happen or not...
Or
Hanging out with this chick...
Or
Having a nice tall glass of Diet A&W

Well, I've been on hold with the IRS for ten minutes now. I'd like to find out who else is calling and disconnect their phones. That sounds fun.

nerdygirl said:
Something violent and messy. I won't go into detail.

20.gif
3.gif

Badjedidude said:
CAMPING!!! :D

That's where I am going in...less than 24 hours!! :D HOOOYAHHHH!!!!

Have fun. :)

Just_Some_Dude said:
backroading with a hot lady friend

"Backroading," like "taking a long drive in the country" or "going muddin'?"

Minus said:

You have the best smilies ever, Minus.

As for me, I'd just like to "not be sick." That would be fun. I can't get back to sleep though. :(

cheaptrickfan said:
As for me, I'd just like to "not be sick." That would be fun. I can't get back to sleep though. :(

funny, somehow i still forget to feel good about not feeling sick when i'm not sick.. must build up a tolerance..

not much fun being ill and having to nurse yourself.. get better soon dude :)

--

for fun? i guess i'm already doing it.. maybe hook up for a gaming session with my bro but he's working..

cheaptrickfan said:
"Backroading," like "taking a long drive in the country" or "going muddin'?"

i guess i just thought one naturally led to the other :cool:

Latest posts

Back