New feeling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LonelyEg

I dont know if i should be happy or not. i am feeling lonely since i am not go in a love relationship. I am alawys feeling the loneliness when i see romance movies etc...

but today what happened is totally different, i went to the cinema (taymour and Shafi2a), it was all about situations that happened all the time between man an woman.

but i felt nothing, i didnt feel i am missing that kind of love in my life. as if i am not a human , as if nothing called "love" or may be love is created from my imagination.

should i be happy that i wont suffer anymorre, that i can go on in my life without being miserable???

i dont know

I wish I could feel like you feel:) I guess in my case the only way to be happy is to delete love. But I think it's impossible, so I'm damned to sadness:(

LonelyEg said:
but i felt nothing, i didnt feel i am missing that kind of love in my life.  as if i am not a human , as if nothing called "love" or may be love is created from my imagination.

should i be happy that i wont suffer anymorre, that i can go on in my life without being miserable???

i dont know

Hi Lonely,

What do you mean that you felt nothing? Because you felt you could not relate to man-woman love? Perhaps you have not been in love yet, that's not a crime! You're still human!

Perhaps you might be asexual....people come in all sorts!

Well, I personally think we all need love in our lives. Unfortunatly, many of us don't really have any. Like me. It seems like nobody cares, and that I'm too depressed, and that blows all my chances of actually finding a guy.

I remember watching the Holiday at my cousin's house a while ago. I felt so sad and lonely while watching it. It seems like I'll never meet anyone who will love me. :(

Hi Lonely,

I wouldn't be shocked, everyone is different. We see the same events with different eyes after some years of growth. That mushy stuff appeals to many lubby dubby people, but maybe there's something else going on in your life that has your priorities elsewhere? Maybe it really was a crappy movie.

keeper said:
I wish I could feel like you feel:) I guess in my case the only way to be happy is to delete love. But I think it's impossible, so I'm damned to sadness:(

hi Keeper,

realy i wish to delete it as i wish to delete other things from my life. thus i wont feel that i missing something.

Yes, you should feel happy. Afterall, you are entitled to that happiness. Having a relationship is great but it isn't everything and I have confidence that your time for one will come, so there is still plenty else in life to enjoy and to be happy about.

Latest posts

Back