my b day tommarrow.worst year I have ever had.lost my family job ect.(got hurt)just n

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need to know where do you start when your told only able to wrk 2 hrs a day .havent even seen comp check yet its been over 6 months

**** dude, I feel your pain, I lost it all like that about a year ago. Try to be positive.....honeysuckle can get better.

Badjedidude said:
Newcomers first. ^_^

What brought you to this site? :)

----Steve

going crazy,lonely as hell.sitting in a 10x20 storage unit pickn up wifi from a starbucks eating a can of pork n honeysuckle

you

I'm srry you feel that way. :(

Look, I thought you were spam when you first came in. Sorry about that. We get a lot of spam.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Sounds tough, man. How come you ended up there?

----Steve

hustling to make what coin i can 40 bucks a month not bad for rent.hurt back on job 4/3/09 insurance screwed me over (workers comp).been strugln to make ends meet without loosing any posssible benifits.Which means wrkn under the table.I have been evaluated by state quacks and they gave me a 33%ability to wrk 2 to three hrs a day max according to them.Bro.... pain 24 /7 sucks.anyways o lady and kido went to her moms,evicted frm home sold all my honeysuckle.Had to find lawyer to help me get disability checks,still waiting....in process lost everything no living relatives to help...all alone

Well, you're not alone anymore. :) We're all here for you to talk to if you want to.

----Steve

what to do???go ape honeysuckle?prey?get groceries frm a church live in a storage unit(on the cool)35 years old bach degree never thought i would be in this life changing ordeal .going crazy to remain sain!

asking for help not a hand out and the result ends up being...people = shiiiiiiiiiiit

im starting to understand what drives people to robbn banks selln dope conin ur way through life isnt how i want to leave my mark on this planet......I miss my wife ..my daughter...i feel like a broken man.......cant stop cryen.please pray for me not to be preyed on

later steve later dude later beaut

Latest posts

Back