Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average
Do you like...
Nah. People aren't interesting enough to watch.

Do you live in a house that a previous owner had died in?
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
I do

Do you wish you had silver glitter glue?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
My question kind of broke the rule of the game - I was meant to ask 'do you like...' wasn't I? lol.

Do you like to rain dance?
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
Then my question broke the rule too......

I do like to run around in a warm rain storm.

DO you like to put mayonnaise on your sandwiches?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Yes.

Do you have any annoying habits?
Yes, I have a habit of twirling my hair around my finger when I am deep in thought :/
Do you like to eat cookies dipped in water (to taste ratio and texture of the ingredient)?
ewww No.. but dipped in milk, yes!

Do you like to sing out loud?
— Dr. Seuss
No. I don't even sing when I'm alone. lol.

Do your dreams fascinate you?
Sometimes

Do you like to talk on the phone?
— Dr. Seuss
Yes

Do you like being asked for advice?
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours

I am not this hair, I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within

Helping one person may not change the world, but it may change the world for one person