Lonely and Frustrated RIGHT NOW

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelygirl

So, I've scared off Tony and no one seems to want to chat right now (4:37 pm eastern time USA).

Anybody online now who'd care to have a chat? PM me.

Yeah, well, it has! Life is so hard. I really do believe the old maxim, Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel. But what about those of us who both think AND feel? We're really screwed!

Hi Searching,

Nothing. I just think that I must be the loneliest of the lonelies! I'm the one who posts the most here, I guess I don't really have a life!

Oh no... I used to think it was me that was doing all the posting.. and then I stopped for a while and now I noticed that you are doing all the posting. I guess we all go through our spells. You'll get through yours soon enough. Where is your hubby tonight?

I'm working and he's upstairs with the Problem Child.

:)

Searching, how are you doing? Can I have an update about your husband? Your life?

Thank you for asking. I'm actually doing MUCH better... not perfect but better... My husband tells me he loves me again and we have actually been trying to talk and work things out. I also, surprisingly, got approval from some of the members in his family. His son told him that he should do everything he can to make things work with me. He still annoys me with his lying about being at the bar and coming home drunk. But that is a problem he has and it has nothing to do with me. But I'm just trying to appreciate the good and not concentrate on the bad. One problem at a time, right?

I know you have been feeling lonely. Are you still considering surgury?

Hi Searching,

Yes, I am...planning on having it soon. PS That is top secret! lol

I'm so glad to hear about your husband being better now. I hope he will come around and treat you nicely as you deserve. You have been a good and faithful wife, you are the mother of his children, right? He should treat you well!

Hugs,
LG

Latest posts

Back