Internet Addiction Test

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
May not be so bad.

Congratulations, your score is: 30

20 - 49 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

same here, average.

i have one more question they could add to that survey..

"how many people found that the questions written in white font over light-blue background irritated their eyeballs?"

I must have ADD, I only got through half of the questions :p But there is no question that I am addicted to the internet in all of its glory...

Minus said:
May not be so bad.

Oops.

Congratulations, your score is: 75

50 -79 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

Oh geez
7.gif

lol @ that smiley.

*sigh*

I have an addictive personality. I go from one thing to another and glut myself.

Moderation is not in my lexicon. Even when I get slothful I go whole-hog. :eek:

I am addictive as hell, but i didn't seem to do it with the internet. Actually mine was lower then i expected, though i didn't expect it to claim an addiction for me.

I got 45. Thought it would be worse lol.
It's clearly impacting my household chores and my sleep...

As near as i can figure they must be saying that at that point it is still a choice rather then a compulsion.

Lol...I knew I had it. I had it really bad.
It started 7 years ago when I was just searching for informations on some issues i had.
Slowly but surely I was e-mailing some chick I didn't even know all day everyday instead of doing my work.
Then it progress into me join different web sites for whatever hobbies and interest I had.

It was one of the reasons why I changed occupations. I did constructions for a couple of years and didn't
have a PC at home...but hell as soon I hooked one up...slowly but surely I started doing it again.

For the past years. I've been trying to minimize my internet useage. Yeap,getting out of the house into the great out
doors again helped a lot.

50 -79 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

Dammit I got 59.

Latest posts

Back