LOOKING TOR AN EPAL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Sky

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for an epal, or someone who likes to go on yahoo im or even someone who would like to pm me from this site.
My interests include, music, 70,s, 80,s 90,s rock, funk, punk, disco, hip hop, rap, ballads, I like it all. I also enjoy movies, mainly action or comedy. I like sport, Australian football, cricket, swimming, going to the gym. So if your looking for a friend and have similar interests send me a pm.
Blue Sky

Hi, I would love a person to talk to,I am a chef,(go figure withe the pen name) and I too love movies and books andmost non radio play music from every era,from old blues to beck,clasical to cutting edge, I am really dying to meat someone who can actually carry a conversation,please get a hold of me if you ever want to talk.
Thanx,
Chef G

Chef G said:
...I am really dying to meat someone who can actually carry a conversation...

This is a toughie, as you have to take in to account that the other person may be too jaded to know or remember how to talk and carry a conversation.

Only randomly replying to this because it hits a button with me, you see. I'd like to talk to people from here, however I honestly feel too burnt out to even bother now. I don't even really 'feel' anything. No urge for conversation, just grown cold.

Took me 20 minutes to write the above. If you believe me, that's proof enough for how jaded I have become. :p

You have some fire left in you though or you wouldn't have registered on this site and also posted this message.

I'm glad you did!
:cool:

Styx said:
This is a toughie, as you have to take in to account that the other person may be too jaded to know or remember how to talk and carry a conversation.

Only randomly replying to this because it hits a button with me, you see. I'd like to talk to people from here, however I honestly feel too burnt out to even bother now. I don't even really 'feel' anything. No urge for conversation, just grown cold.

Took me 20 minutes to write the above. If you believe me, that's proof enough for how jaded I have become. :p

As long as I'm alive, the spark will always be there. Igniting it, however, is becoming an ever-increasing problem. Aw well.

Thanks for the welcome, Vortex. Nice to meet you too. :)

As long as I'm alive, the spark will always be there. Igniting it, however, is becoming an ever-increasing problem. Aw well.

Thanks for the welcome, Vortex. Nice to meet you too. :)

And you've still got a GREAT sense of humor and know how to laugh at yourself. It's kind of hard to laugh "with" yourself :).

Latest posts

Back