The world outside your window

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chair

I thought it would neat to have a thread for us to post photos of the world outside our window.

You can post pics of your town or city in addition to, or instead of posting pics taken outside your window.

I advise you to not pics of anything that can be easily identifiable to strangers. Pics containing addresses, license plate numbers, etc. should be avoided. But hey - you're free to post whatever you wish. If you have an old pervert show up at your door, don't say it's my fault (unless it's my dad). ;)

The view from my studio out onto the porch last spring:

IMG_0016.jpg

My windchimes and bird feeder... the bird feeder which was destroyed when the demon squirrel jumped onto it and pulled out the hook. :(

IMG_0062.jpg

Did someone say demon squirrel?

IMG_0017.jpg

My tulips:

IMG_0064.jpg

Closer:

IMG_0065.jpg

Squirrel playing outside my front door.

f2sh81.jpg

seems like a good idea to me.

This thread is an awesome idea!

OK, some snowy neighborhood pics from this winter:

dsc00234vc.jpg

My front porch, with my snow-covered car.

dsc00319s.jpg

Looking out onto the street. Fun fun.

dsc00317o.jpg

Kansas. Come on down.

Well, those are some pics of my area...maybe when the weather gets a little better, I'll snap something more interesting.

----Steve

Those are kiss ass photos of the tulips CTF

hahahaaaa....taken at the moment.
Me front door

frontY.jpg

Me back door

BackY.jpg

My mother's garden decorations.
The crazycat...that would be me..i think :p
crazycat.jpg

Still a good idea :)

The world outside my window is filled with twilight. It's filled with morning. Dew hangs. I, a student, am still typing. Underlining, writing. Thinking. My head turns. I see trees, a double set of windows. Benches, concrete paths grass and dead cherry blossom petals. I see the remnants of rain on the sidewalk. Dampness not from dew but from precipitation. A wheelchair rolls by. Oh look, it is someone from my dorm.

And here i am, still typing. I turn back to a black picture frame, within which are letters which appear on my screen in a little box on ALL.

I grab something beside me, something on the screen moves to a little button called Post Reply. Click.

Good Morning ALL.

A picture by words. Cool :)

SophiaGrace said:
The world outside my window is filled with twilight. It's filled with morning. Dew hangs. I, a student, am still typing. Underlining, writing. Thinking. My head turns. I see trees, a double set of windows. Benches, concrete paths grass and dead cherry blossom petals. I see the remnants of rain on the sidewalk. Dampness not from dew but from precipitation. A wheelchair rolls by. Oh look, it is someone from my dorm.

And here i am, still typing. I turn back to a black picture frame, within which are letters which appear on my screen in a little box on ALL.

I grab something beside me, something on the screen moves to a little button called Post Reply. Click.

Good Morning ALL.

wow sophia.
left me breathless for a bit.

Minus said:
Squirrel playing outside my front door.

f2sh81.jpg

i like your squirrel :D

Any more windows?

World outside our windows? Wtf's that supposed to mean?

You mean like, you wanna see our Macs?

I don't use Mac, but I have a Linux box... I guess I could show you a picture...

Seriously, wtf are you talking about? :D

Mysis said:
Seriously, wtf are you talking about? :D

As i take it, if you look out the window of your house, there is something out there. Take a picture of whatever it may be. A highway, a swing set, flower garden, trees, whatever is out there.

That was expanded to any pictures of your town, so we may soon get to see Brian's fire station as part of his town.

There doesn't seem to be anything out there except for this huge, swirling vortex that sucked my camera in when I tried to photograph it. To be honest, I think the end of the world may be nea... oh crap! *desperately looks for something to hold on to*

We got some today but not as much as you, unless more comes.

o100nn.jpg

You can get places across the street from the toxic waste disposal facility, dirt cheap. We never have to mow our lawns because for some reason nothing will grow. I think it has to do with the way the ground glows at night. Maybe grass and trees need some darkness, but it sure saves on the electric bills.

Latest posts

Back