What's best on toast?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's best on toast?

• Total voters

Steel

Reaction score
So, what is the best thing to have on toast?

Don't forget to vote!

Please note, this thread is not in competition with the other great toast thread posted by Eve. There is enough toasty love to go around.

105s3yb.jpg
Get off my toast, Steel.

Beans? c'mon, who the hell eats beans on toast?
*apologizes in advance to any and all bean/toast eaters*

*I do*, which is why i voted for it. I'm British don't you know.

MMMMMM beans on toast. Of course, beans and cheese on toast is even better.

Now now Eve.. lets keep this on topic.

So, has anyone ever hurled a piece of toast and caught someone right between the eyes with it?

That's on topic? Don't make me ban you, Steel! Consider yourself warned. *almost says that with a straight face*

Once again, I'd vote for the last one, however, I'm a fat, so.... Food. Butter, cinnamon and sugar on hot toast. Nom nom nom.

I thourhgt this was a site for lonely people, I have no idea what a toast survey has to do with being lonely. I personally wish there were some who wanted to talk about being lonely not toast!!!!!

There are plenty of other threads to discuss that issue. This is a thread for entertainment.

Mary said:
I thourhgt this was a site for lonely people, I have no idea what a toast survey has to do with being lonely. I personally wish there were some who wanted to talk about being lonely not toast!!!!!

It has nothing to do with it. If you don't want to discuss toast, that's absolutely fine.

There are lots of threads dealing with a wide range of personal issues, particularly in the "Issues" section.

*Loads the toast cannon*

Its actually a toaster with a cannon picture crudely drawn on the side.

"Butter or some other spread"

No way i can't pick that. It has to be butter. Oh maybe you mean some other butter like spread, that i might call butter.

Never mind.

Latest posts

Back