I am really sick of today... and this week.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labelsorlove3

Reaction score
I am sick of everything going wrong, literally constantly. I'm even more sick of myself for trying to stay positive and happy and trying to work through of this crap that comes my way- and then having even worse things happen. I feel like I'm drowning and everyday when I wake up i realize that I have accomplished nothing in the last 3 years of my life. I have no one to say this to in my life that would understand, I've tried, so I had to vent on here.

Hope you are all having a much better week than me, being that its only Monday!

Aim for the future, forget the past. Work to improve each day, no matter how shitty it is.
There is beauty in everything, to me it's mind boggling! You can have your below average days, but know there is alot more good to come.

Don't let the past hold you back, aim higher :)

Creed - Higher.mp3

I agree staying positive is overrated. I have been trying to stay positive for just 3 days now and I am already about to pass out from exhaustion. To think I plan another year of this.

*hugs lablesorlove3*

pretty much the little things are out to get all of us, gravity doorknobs, invisible keys and alarm clocks bunk beds their internal desire and purpose is to fresia with us over and over and over again.

The universe is out to get everyone flipping bleeding everyone!

so point being honeysuckle happens try not to take it personally

like one day i lost my id and drivers license and then i hit my head on my bunk bed

it's like seriously life are you serious as if today i have't had to deal with enough crap

so what has happened the past few days that's made you feel like this?

here let me get into my Oprah listening position

oprah-crying.jpg

okay I've even got the tissues ready

begin

:)

There everything in between positive and negative. It's not just one or the other. You can't just switch to a really good positive because you tell yourself that. You got to work on each of the little negatives, and keep it as close to 100.
Some days you might not be able to get over the 50%. Have a think about what is the problem, and do what ever it takes to make it improve.

I would say I am 70 positive and 30% negative right now. I am a little tired but happy as I feel I did really well in my exam.

Thanks for all the feedback- I think being positive can get VERY tiring also. Sometimes I do think it works though, I mean things always seem to work out, eventually. My life is just really up in the air-- I feel like I have no options, I really do have options- just none that I want? I feel like I'm drowning where I'm at right now. I wake up in the morning and HATE everything I have to do that day- I love my family which is the only reason why I don't pack up and move. A few weeks ago my University decided to pretty much ruin my life, I actually have ANOTHER meeting with the Dean and my adviser a week from today- but all the options just aren't what I want. I'm not even sure if what they are suggesting, if thats how I want to spend my life. I wish I knew more of what I wanted- but I don't. I want to pick up and move and start over, but with no money it makes it hard. I'm just sick of waking up everyday dreading every task I have to accomplish. I know life isn't perfect, but I know I used to be a little excited when I woke up in the morning. Thats whats wrong.

will...I smooshed the crap out of my finger this week. I had spent an entire night at the emergency room.
My truck decided to take dump. I'm replacing the entire engine.
I called to make an appointment with a doctor as instructed. Fucken retarded is unavaliable as he was the same night
i was in the emergency room waiting for he's ass to show up.

I'm being positive through it all. Being positive is easy when things are going good.
Being positive when life is painful:p...is a challenge.
Kind of like faith...everybody wants to hold fucken hands and sing cumbayaaaa when things are good.
Having faith through hard time..well that's a challenge too.

F-it, I'm not going to figure it out. It's life...stuff happens.
I know what I want...I can let this side track me or I can continue to move forward and follow my hope and dreams.
fresia gravity...I'm spreading my wings.

I know who loves and cares for me.
Chelle called and spent time with me. Just to see how I was feeling or doing.
Several of my friends called me and did the same. It helps to know that people loves me...

Just bumps on the roads...man. Just bumps on the road.

Hahahaaaaa... Evenscene. That's funni!!!
I have a freaken bleeding flipper.
and It all happend on a fucken tuseday too...errr wtf???

Hey :)

If you don't mind me being slightly nosey, what are you studying at uni?

& haven't accomplished anything in the past 3 years?! you got into university for one! & tbh, thats HUGE! :D

If you're having a meeting with your Dean and adivsor, tell them what's going on, they aren't mind readers, no matter how important or clever they are ;) there are always choices and options, do what makes you happy, otherwise there's no point, there's nothing worse than being stuck in a rut or aiming for a goal that you don't even want in the first place :)

keep smiling, it will get better :)

Latest posts

Back