new and lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kermithomer

hey everybody,

Im new to this website, but Im glad i found it!! Im really glad to know that im not the only one who feels completely alone out there!!!
I know that im one of those people that feels that my happiness and self-worth are based on having a relationship, and im trying to change it, but sometimes it just feels impossible when you feel like you will never find someone out there!!!

Can anyone relate?

yea i can relate to that for sure.

hard to change things when you feel, at least for me "sapped" of energy when you want to change things.

hey, i',m only just finding myself after my partner died, ny friends i coould get rite now would be most appreciated.

Yes I can relate to your post also. I always try to keep going and be positive, but alot of the time it feels like I'm banging me head against a brick wall.

I know what it's like to lose the one you love to death. Please accept my condolences.

doodafur said:
hey, i',m only just finding myself after my partner died, ny friends i coould get rite now would be most appreciated.

bluesky, vortex, thankyou, do you think it is too soon for me to consider finding someone new?

not wanting to butt in but doodafur shouldnt you just kinda find someone naturally rather then "look" for someone? You make it kinda sound like you just want to move on just like that ( i know i shouldnt judge since i dont know you but it kinda steps on the memory of that other person)

Just saw this post, sorry about the length of time in response. I don't have a lot of time during the week to get online.

This would depend on how far you are into the mourning process. I would caution that if you haven't processed this loss sufficiently that you'll likely be emotionally vulnerable. This applies whether you're male or female.

If this is something that you feel that you must do, approach carefully.

doodafur said:
bluesky, vortex, thankyou, do you think it is too soon for me to consider finding someone new?

Hmm Doofadur,

May I ask how long ago it was that you lost your loved one?

I know that many people are eager to move on quickly after such an event because they feel very lonely inside.

I told my husband he should mourn me only for a year, no longer, before remarriage, if God forbid, something happened.

Latest posts

Back