Three grils/ can't choose

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matus

Reaction score
So here's my story,i'll try to keep it short but,honestly i don't think i'll be able to.

So there's 3 girls i'm interested in,they are also interested in me,for both ways,it's always on different level.

GIRL 1 :

I know here since 1st grade in elementary school. She's really cute [9 on scale from 1 to 10] and nice,kinda shy though, but i really like her for how innocent she is,i can't really decribe what i mean with it,but somebody may catch on this one.I believe most of you met this '' innocent beautiful girl'' in your lives.
I was in love with her for really long time,than the high school came, i haven't met her for long time,i forgot about her.But than i met her,and instantly i was in love with her,i was out with her a few times[not alone,part of bigger group] and we had pretty nice time everytime we went out,but nothing serious ever happened.

GIRL 2 :

I know her for few years as well. she's something like 6, 7 tops. I have bad feeling about her,because she might have some serious feelings for me, but honestly,she's the type of girl[from my angle of view] with who you want just to have sex and leave,friends with benefits is the bottomline.

GIRL 3 :

She,is the GODDES. Seriously, one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen,and believe me,that's opinion of almost everybody who ever seen her.Most beautiful girl EVER. period. Really 20 on scale 1-10.fu*kin 20!

But the problem with her is that, she is professional dancer,she's out of town almost all the time.And it's like she has totally different type of life than me.She's just too different in that way you know.I get along with her perfectly,but there's this BIG mystery in her life,that kinda scares me,I just don't know where she is,what's she doing, if she isn't with somebody else...

The catch here is,i was with her one night,pretty romantic stuff blahblahblah,we eneded kissing in front of her home and agreed to go out sometimes..i called her like 3 days later when i had time,she didn't answer,I tried another 2 times,nothin', so i texted her,no reply..so i decided to let it go[god that was really painful]..But i met her like week ago, I decided not to go whining why didn't she call back and stuff,i just laid back,made fun of her for some stuff and just kept that laid back attitude.And it worked like miracle,she was the one who wanted to hang out and stuff. Few days ago she called me that we should go jogging together sometimes,I agreeded and she insisted that we should go on daily basis,we agreed that we'll start this weekend, so i got ready,called her,no answer..i went jogging anyways and i'm planning on calling her everytime i go jogging..

My problem here is who to choose:

girl1:love of my life,really sweetie,but little bit too shy,and you don't know what to expect from her
girl2:just got laid,left her heart-broken
girl3:try to hit it off with the beauty-queen with big mystery

note: i'm still virgin,and friends around me are getting involved with some girls as well,i'm tryin' NOT to compare myself with others in dating but..it's kinda hard.

Honestly as i wrote this text,I think i care the most about girl3 ,but she's surrounded with older guys and stuff,although i know she's got some weakness for me..

So i ask for your opinion,I guess i know what is the right thing to do,but it's most likely the hardest one as well.

You should all have a 4 some and let the women decide. Draw a fucken straw.
Which ever girl gets the short end of the stick gets ya :p

isnt obviouse to you?
You like #3 more..simply becuase you written more about her. She makes your blood boil..its all good . Just go for it. If you think your man enough.
A woman like her will bring out the best in you in more ways than one. So whatever the fresia hang ups or issues you have...you better grow the fresia up
real fast. She'll bust your nutz and bubbles.
If anything ..out of all the woman that wants you to treat her not as a fucken sex object the most is woman #3.

There's no garantee no matter what girl you pick...So you might as will go for the one that you want.

Gilr #3...Her tits and ass will sage and you probably won't be able to get get it up when you both get older..So don't be tripping.

You come across so well in that post.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

What Eve said. As I read that post, all I was thinking was "Do looks matter that much?" Think about how you'll like them years from now, when they have a wrinkle or two and their hair has a bit of gray in it. Think about who suits you and gets along best with you. The whole "She's a 20 on a scale from 1 to 10" doesn't say much, and surely doesn't say much about you or the girls you pick.

EveWasFramed said:
Remove your "scale factor" ....

Yeah, i can't get past that.

I misread the title anyway.
2l881hf.jpg

If you don't immediately know which girl you like, then you probably need to get to know them better. It seems as if you're treating them like race horses, just looking at their stats. Stop hedging your bets and ask them out on real dates. That will certainly help to clear things up.

By the way, real men don't take advantage of vulnerable girls. Creeps do.

You should cut 'Girl #2' out of the equation, considering her current circumstances.

Minus said:
EveWasFramed said:
Remove your "scale factor" ....

Yeah, i can't get past that.

I misread the title anyway.
2l881hf.jpg

lmfao, I almost fixed that but the content annoyed me so badly that I decided not to. :p lol@ grills...nice selection, Minus. :D

shells said:
Three grils, I can't choose either :(

grilling_charcoal_basic.jpg

grillz.jpg

2006-dodge-challenger-concept-car-grill.jpg

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :p

I got double confused upon reading this thread. First, I was expecting grills. Then I noticed that "grill" wasn't spelled correctly.

So I'm a bit lost here. Sorry.

1. He has a grill which is using from his high school and which is really a pain to grill sausages but other things go well. he wants to know if its okay to grill sausage in that.

2. He just wants to use this to grill sausage because he thinks its only capable of doing that.

3. The designer model. Anything goes and wants to know if he gets it, he will be attracting too many attention.

Okay lol jokes apart sorry.. Dude, seriously, you need to look deeper than just looks if you are looking for a relationship. If your intention is just sausage-sausage then yeah you can choose 3.

That's wrong man...chick number 3 is a person too. just becuase she dances at a strip club at the moment or
that's her occupations at the moment dosn't really say who she is as a person.
Anyone with a half a brain knows she can't do that forever. Maybe she's doing it to save money for a college
education or is paying her way through college. No everyone have parents that will send them to college..
There's no telling why she's doing it..Maybe she enjoys it too...so what's wrong with that.

I think that's like a double standard bullshit and gerneralizations.
I mean fresia...men are told to leave thier work at work and thier personal lives at home.
I mean is being a fucken used car saleman more respectiable or anytype of salesman that'll try to sell me
whatever the fresia any different? Sex sale...that's a no brainer
Time and time again people say you are not your fucken job, career, or whatever the fresia you do for money.
So wtf is up with all the judgementle, double standard bullshit???
Errr wtf...so a male strip dancer that women go gaaa gaaa over is ok...it's just girl's night out and just having fun???

Woman #3
whatever that fresia jealousy issues or control issues you have. You'll just going to have to let them go.
Trust...whatever trust issues you have...you best get over that honeysuckle too.
Whatever judgmental mentally you have, guilt and shame...all that honeysuckle gose out the window too.
Whatever the fresia worries you have about what other people think..you'll learn that too.
Surely a relationship with her is going to have to be a lot more about fucken sex and money.
You better have alot more to put on the table then "wow you're fucken hawt, I wanna fresia you" if you wanna be with her.
Guys like that are dime a dozen to her. She'll kick your ass to the curb faster than you think, if you don't have your honeysuckle together.
She has guys screaming, wanting to fresia her and throwning money at her all day and night.

some of you might know of my relationships histories with various women.lol
It wasn't based on look, sex, and money. She was major eye candi...I know that much.
She came and went as she pleased. She was very independent. She had money to burned...I knew that too.
She also saved my life...that's how much she loved and cared for me. This much i know too.

She dances at a strip club? Where did he say that? lol Crow, man I think he said she is a professional dancer. Some big shot maybe

..and maybe you are right crow, I don't have enough exp, atleast not as much as you do. So I think I will have to agree.

Girl #1 sounds good for you. It sounds like you're not really interested in girl #2. Girl #3 sounds like a waste of time.

That's just my opinion though.

Matus said:
GIRL 1 :
cute [9 on scale from 1 to 10]

GIRL 2 :
something like 6, 7 tops.

GIRL 3 :
Really 20 on scale 1-10.fu*kin 20!

Heck even the char-broil 463440109 rates a 26

qnocc1.jpg

You should be warned that i have seen negative comments here warning us against all that were above a 7. Because they were all this and that and some other bad thing.

Latest posts

Back