Funny things you did when you were a brat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
Okay so after the chat session today, I decided to make this thread and dedicate to all those peeps who made me laugh like honeysuckle by stories, when they were kids. So begin..

Sanal said:
Okay so after the chat session today, I decided to make this thread and dedicate to all those peeps who made me laugh like honeysuckle by stories, when they were kids. So begin..

I can't remember any funny stories :( I do remember that my sister in florida washed her face in ajax one time. It got rid of her pimples and a layer of skin.

I broke my little brother's arm once by pushing him off of a table that we were climbing on. The little jerk deserved it, though, because he'd stolen and then lost one of my babyteeth. I had big plans for that tooth! I was gonna rake in some toof-fairy dough with it!

Not THAT funny...but I guess I was a little brat for doing that. :p

I used to torture my babysitter when I was a wee one.

More than one time I played dead and freaked her out. Another time, she was giving me a bath, and I pooped and handed it to her.

Heehee.

I said this in chat, but, I stuck a toilet plunger on the bathroom wall once. Fairly new plunger and we had only used it maybe once, but it left a brown circle on the wall. My mom asked me why I did it, and I told her I wanted to see if it would stick.

Anything else I remember that was funny, my brother did.

-Like, one night, when my dad was coming home from work, we heard him at the front door. And my mom told my brother to go see who it was. But he's scared of the dark, and didn't want to go. So he stood at the top of the steps, screaming to my mom that he didn't want to check the "blowhole". Blowhole meaning the little peephole in the door.

-When he was about 2 or 3, he took a fresh box of jelly donuts from the bakery, off the counter and ate the jelly out of every one, then put the box back on the counter.

-One time, my mom was driving home from the hospital after being with my aunt for the birth of my cousin, she was pregnant with me at the time. And she said as she was driving up into the little parking lot for our apartment complex, she smelled her perfume. She thought it was herself she was smelling, but realized it was too strong of a scent.... So she came into the house, and my brother had taken her big bottle of Cinnabar and poured it all around the house.

-My brother had emptied a whole huge bottle of baby powder all over the house. Mom said powder was in the creases of the floor for weeks.

-We were on a school field trip once. My mom used to get really bad cramps, so during the middle of the trip, in front of everyone, my brother turns to my mom and asked her, "Do you still have crabs, mom?" Instead of saying cramps.

Oh man, I was always getting into the honeysuckle for something or another while my baby sister never did. I was always hearing, "Oh, look at your baby sister! She doesn't throw tantrums like you do," and "OMGoodness, you are a difficult child! What can't you be more like your baby sister!"

Argh.

Finally, I got sick of it (I was about 5) and came up with an evil plan to get her into trouble. It was perfect. I wrote all over the walls "Poo poo Barbara, Poo pee Barbara " (Barbara is my name) in the hopes that my parents would believe that my sister had defaced the sacred walls of the sewing room and come down on her like one of the Biblical plagues and exact vengeance from her for her evil cuteness and disgustingly angelic nature.

But no.

The one kink in my scheme: she was 2 years old and didn't know how to write.

Way to go, Babs.

cheaptrickfan said:

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

I thought it was bad that i got nailed on the spelling, but at least they knew how to write.

Minus said:
cheaptrickfan said:

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

I thought it was bad that i got nailed on the spelling, but at least they knew how to write.

Yes, evil plans require a bit more foresight. *sigh*

Naleena said:
Sanal said:

I can't remember any funny stories :( I do remember that my sister in florida washed her face in ajax one time. It got rid of her pimples and a layer of skin.

lmfao...that was the OTHER sister, just to clarify, and I remember that, Naleena. :p She said her face looked like a peeled orange. :p

Uh huh, some other one. :)

(un) I knew someone was gonna do that, Minus.
I admit to doing some foolish things in my life, lol, but washing my face in Ajax wasn't one of them. :p

You can blame them on the 'other sister' also. :)

I have waaaayyyyyyy too many to mention.

Hell, I think it will take up four chapters of my biography :p

One time, my friend was over at my house for lunch, and we had eaten all this junk food beforehand. So when it was time for us to eat our ravioli, neither of us was hungry. We poured most of it into a plastic grocery bag, and then threw it off my deck to "hide the evidence"... and it landed on my neighbours' deck(we weren't really aiming for anywhere in particular). It would've been really funny to witness my neighbours' reaction to finding a bag of ravioli splattered across their deck. :p

Apparrently I was a little racist when I was like five or so. I was already pretty pissed off for some reason, and I was sitting in the grocery cart at the supermarket, harumphing and just waiting for a chance to show mommy how pissed off I truly was.

So this black lady walks up and compliments me, saying to my mother something along the lines of, "Oh, he's so cute."

My yelled reply was, "DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME, YOU BROWN LADY!!!"

My mom must have been so damned embarrassed. XD Hahaha true story, too.

Well this wasn't me, but I used to babysit a little black boy. From ages 2 to 4, and me and my brother taught him nearly every Dave Chappelle joke out there... And he repeated all of it.

I drew something on one of the walls in the house and wrote my name under it, I blamed it on my little brother who is 3 years younger than me and couldn't even write back then.
I used to swear an aweful lot and some people thought that was funny.
I used to walk into things and bump my head alot too. Stupid kid really.
I hated walking on or standing on leaves, grass, gravel, anything like that - my mom was carrying me and she put me down on some grass and I threw a tantrum. I was a weird kid.

Latest posts

Back