how to train your dragon

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h i

Reaction score
I give it a 7/10
1 bad
10 good
im hard to please, so pleasing me any, is pretty awesome.

i downloaded this after a stream :D omg great! but... he gets the girl. i know the guy from planet51 got the girl and the soul doll from '9' got the girl, and of course my favorite animation, Aang from Avatar got Katara. (what ive seen recently) i dont know, that bothers me, is seeing how its a kids movie, i think it would of been better if they hadnt made it a love story and just made it friends. like, the pack of kids he wanted to accept him, now accept him. that would of been kewl. but, the pack accepts him, partially, because the hot girl likes him, only because... he has something kewl. of course, the skinny blonde blue eye girl sees a guy with a 'kewl ride' and now has an attraction to him... :cool: thats my only complaint.

Lol that's what I was thinking, Mousey. :p

@Hi: YA ruined the ending for us! :p But it's ok because I probably wasn't gonna watch it anyway.

I know....but the kitchy dragon-pets part kinda ruins it for me.

fresia being friends with dragons. What's all this honeysuckle about dragons being ancient and lordly and friendly to people? fresia that. Dragons are EVIL MINIONS OF SATAN FROM THE BLACKEST PITS OF HELL. And they must be destroyed, no matter how puppy-cute or perfectly digitally rendered they are.

LOL WHAT THE fresia??? XD ahahaha

Gene Wilder is one scary mofo, especially in Wonka.

it shows it in the advertisement... him and the girl... even at the beginning of the movie, you know its going to happen... theres still a lot of good parts i didnt ruin.

Latest posts

Back