Poll: What is the age group here?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
15 and under
8.82%
3 8.82%
16-20
11.76%
4 11.76%
21-30
47.06%
16 47.06%
31-40
23.53%
8 23.53%
41 qne up
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling out of place, even here.
That's true, I understand and I'm sorry. I'm here if you ever need someone.
nena Wrote:I have been trying very hard to get over me being shy. But with my depression and low self-esteem I find it very difficult to meet people online and off.

I feel as if I don't belong here as well. If that turns out to be true, I truly am alone.

I do not want you to post your age. The poll will be enough.

Hi Nena,
I too was very shy , when I was younger. It took many years to get over that. But anyways, do not give up on yourself.
When in doubt, I will quote Morrissey and/or The Smiths lyrics to people

Shyness is nice, and shyness can stop you
from doing all the things in life you'd like to.
Coyness is nice, and coyness can stop you
from doing all the things in life you'd like to.

So, if there's something you'd like to try
Ask me, I can't say no, how could I?

Spending warm summer days indoors
Writing frightening verse
to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg
HAY! am in the age group thats got the most hear. how cool is that. 32 i am Smile and lonelygirl i lessen to Morrissey. i like the lyrics to hes songs to. like just of the top of my head this is a bit i remember.

(litol lame on a hill, run fast is you can, tows crashtens want to kill you and your just like me) well iv never been much of a singer lol
Hey,

Yes, I love that song.

"Little lamb, on a hill, run fast as you can. Good Christians, they want to kill you, and your life has not even begun. You're just like me, just like me, and your life has not even begun!"

I love Morrissey period. He is one of my musical idols. A very intelligent, handsome, sexy, adorable, charming man!
well is that not like life. you think all that of Morrissey yet am %99 Sher that hes gay lol yep that sounds about right to me.

funny it most be true that all the hansom men are gay. who sang that one?

oh and you sang the lyrics better then me Smile if you can sing in this way on the net lol but it still come across better
Sorry, I have not check here and let so many post pass by. Its weird after reading these few post I felt good that people here are nice and understand. (hugs everyone)

- angelus you are right about the living arrangements, but I cannot change that.

Quote:lonelygirl Wrote:
Many times it's because you were abused or mistreated as a child.

Hugs,

LG
- LG you are right about the above.

- Rickm373 I am trying not to give up, this is why I found this place. Perhaps I was guided here.
Lol
My voice isn't the best.
But I can quote Morrissey endlessly.
lonelygirl Wrote:Lol
My voice isn't the best.
But I can quote Morrissey endlessly.

you mean you dont have hes masters voice lol am hoping that you well get that one as your into morrissey Wink

and this lyric ------->(all the hansom men are gay) is just something that Robby williams sings in one of hes songs. have you heard of him be for?
Hey Bluey,

Yes. Robbie Williams is the pretty boy from some British Boy band (Take That)? He's very handsome but a bit cheesy, I think.

I like his one song, Millenium...which samples the song 'You Only Live Twice' Which is a great song from a James Bond soundtrack.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now? Skorian 6,537 889,473 9 hours ago
Last Post: Paths and roads
  What is your go to happy place? Finished 14 2,169 04-05-2021, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Finished
Big Grin The place you grew up ❤️ MissBehave 14 3,028 02-13-2020, 12:21 AM
Last Post: MissBehave
  Favorite place aloneforever 21 6,636 01-24-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: lookatbrightside
  Peaceful place to live Chief broom 13 3,051 01-24-2020, 07:40 PM
Last Post: lookatbrightside
  Your Place In The Family - Oldest, Middle, Youngest, Only acedna 33 11,772 01-20-2020, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  The feeling of sometimes just being misunderstood.... mermaid11 10 7,819 01-18-2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: bodeilla
  I am feeling so suicdial right now.. Black Manta 6 2,562 08-21-2019, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Black Manta
  We should be making this world a better place humourless 1 1,202 03-27-2019, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Raph
  Ever get that feeling? ATimeBeing 12 8,615 10-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish