I want a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
16-30 years old preferably

I'm a nice, honest, caring guy who needs love and affection. I have plenty of it to give.

I have been badly let down in the past so please don't get in touch with me unless you're serious.

I have so much love to give the right person and I just know there is someone out there who'd perfect for me if only I could find them.

I'm 22 years old

dude, you are 22 and posting for a 16 year old gf! what's more, is you want someone mature!

bwahahaha, i'm sorry
:D

Just_Some_Dude said:
dude, you are 22 and posting for a 16 year old gf! what's more, is you want someone mature!

bwahahaha, i'm sorry

lol, he's in the UK, JSD...16 is perfectly legal there.

EveWasFramed said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

bwahahaha, i'm sorry

i'm not talking legality, i'm talking emotional maturity...:cool:

ain't gonna find that at 16, rarely at 26, occasionally at 36, maybe after 40 lol, that's why i likes me some cougars.

love is not the only thing a girl wants you know lol sometimes it's boooooooooooooring. And I think it's not a good way to meet someone I mean you have to go out see girls talk to them know them and then you can talk about dating. As you said there is surely someone out there for you not here, there don't lose hope

i don't think that the age is important since he will accept even an older woman if they are made for one another why not?

What you want and what you get are two different things...

Have you consider wanting a BF ?? :p
Just joking..man

Take something good to the table..man
What do you have to offer?
Every swing dick as a dick..ya know what I'm saying....

Sanal said:
http://nottingham.craigslist.co.uk/cas/ Thats all I can find.. lol no offence. There's that Aussie girl post there. You can try it maybe.

craiglist girll said:
"I am sorry, however, if you cant Get a girl hot then you Aren't What I'm after'

"So if youre NOT looking for a Dirty night of hotness, then Don't Email me. ''

If you want to get with her I'd be prepared to buy a few space heaters and a treadmill. Make it a really hot night.

CAS said:
You talk in riddles, my friend.

I'm not your fucken freind. I don't even know you.
You don't even know me.

You think too much and assume too much.

Eh.. I'm not trying to argue with anybody.. But some of the things you've said come off to be a little rude.. For something as innocent as this. :s Oh well I guess.. :/
Anyway.. as for emotional maturity. Regardless of age.. I've seen people 3 times older then me who need a little bit of that.. So age is unimportant.
So I give you my best my friend.

Just_Some_Dude said:
EveWasFramed said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

bwahahaha, i'm sorry

i'm not talking legality, i'm talking emotional maturity...:cool:

ain't gonna find that at 16, rarely at 26, occasionally at 36, maybe after 40 lol, that's why i likes me some cougars.

lol, mine kicked in at 30 thank you very much! :p

I don't understand why you want a girlfriend when you think that all women are quoted by you 'evil' and 'sluts'?

your thought process is all over the place.

Latest posts

Back