Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Do You Live?
Just wondering where people on this site live.
I live in Melbourne Australia. It's down the bottom of the eastern side of Australia. Melbourne has a population of around 3 million people. It can get very hot in the summer and winter is cool but we don't get any snow. I've lived here all my life and quite content here.

ADVERTISEMENTS
I live near Washington, DC, in America. It's nothing too great. It's very expensive to live around here, there are a lot of arrogant rich people (I don't like them) and its crowded, with lots of heavy traffic, pollution, illegal immigrants, and some areas are dirty.
I live in the USA - New York

ADVERTISEMENTS
Gothenburg, Sweden. Cold in the winter, warm in the summer. Nature is everywhere, even in the middle of the big city. Huge clouds over the skies the last week and will continue for another week before the sun hopefully peeks out. Often very cloudy up here.
Helsinki, Finland. Well actually a small town 50km from helsinki..

We should do a frapper (what ever it's called) the map thingie that shows push pins for everyones location.
I really wish we had a live chat so that we could all talk at once, how fun that would be! Hint, hint, Bjarne! :-)
justme Wrote:We should do a frapper (what ever it's called) the map thingie that shows push pins for everyones location.
lonelygirl Wrote:I really wish we had a live chat so that we could all talk at once, how fun that would be! Hint, hint, Bjarne! :-)

That map things seems like a very good idea, not just fun, but also practical for people to find someone to meet!

A live chat seems like a great one too! Damn i wish Bjarne could get a break some time soon se he could catch up! =)
You can do it freely here but i haven't used that before, so don't know how to set it up..
Gothenburg? I've always wanted to visit just because of In Flames. Toungue

Robin Wrote:Gothenburg, Sweden. Cold in the winter, warm in the summer. Nature is everywhere, even in the middle of the big city. Huge clouds over the skies the last week and will continue for another week before the sun hopefully peeks out. Often very cloudy up here.
LoL, i don't know why, but i just came to think of this huge gala of music which is gonna go on for 22 hours; perhaps In Flames sing some new song about how they hate how the sun melt their ice-cream? Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why live on? (Existential rant) Azariah 3 1,845 06-12-2020, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Azariah
  If You Could Live in That Moment Forever. Doubt The Rabbit 49 14,936 01-28-2020, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Pokino
  Peaceful place to live Chief broom 13 3,051 01-24-2020, 07:40 PM
Last Post: lookatbrightside
  Older people, why do you still live? ordinaryDude 32 11,309 11-03-2014, 04:45 AM
Last Post: gabriel20
  May your legacy live on for generations to come, RIP tata Madiba Mandela!! Sansui 3 3,021 12-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Rosebolt
  What Things Can You Not Live Without? LoneKiller 32 6,715 03-25-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Truback
  I Don't Live for Myself Anymore dreamsurfer 7 6,602 02-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  You Can't Kill a Planet and Live on It, Too cumulus.james 14 7,522 12-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Last Post: IgnoredOne
  Can LK Guess Your Real Name, Height, And Where You Live? LoneKiller 142 40,731 12-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: LoneKiller
  If You Had 2 Hours To Live Lost Soul 18 5,062 12-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Lonely in BC