I attended a vacation with a blonde, muscular incel.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

How would you explain this guy. He's tall, blonde, muscular, good-looking no acne, looks like Adolf Hitler's dream-child, he majored in Criminal Justice and he's going to become a cop (which women find macho) soon, and he's a chill dude who's not socially retarded.

But he's 23 and never kissed a girl.

How do you explain that?

The only thing I can think of is he's too nice.

Waiting for the right person, mayhaps? It's not always just about sex.

SocratesX said:
How would you explain this guy. He's tall, blonde, muscular, good-looking no acne, looks like Adolf Hitler's dream-child, he majored in Criminal Justice and he's going to become a cop (which women find macho) soon, and he's a chill dude who's not socially retarded.

How do you explain that?

I have a better question: Why would you WANT to ask that question? Who CARES?? His reasons are his OWN. It could be ANYTHING. Maybe he's a facetious ass-clown?? Maybe he's really an alien?! :p

EveWasFramed said:
SocratesX said:

How do you explain that?

Maybe he's a facetious ass-clown??
LOL!

Maybe he has been busy with other things, hasn't met anyone who interested him enough. Hell who knows, it could be anything. Apparently there are some who will assume the worst story that they can make up. As Eve says, it is his own business.

The original poster is banned (about time too), but I'll still post what I think. He most probably has zero confidence, and people can sense that.

I kind of miss him. he was all... depressing, pessimistic, and offensive. we need more of that. judging people we dont know, and predicting bad situations to obsess over. if i wanted happy and stuff, id go look at flowers and kitties.

h i said:
if i wanted happy and stuff, id go look at flowers and kitties.

cat,cute,flower,gray,kitten-13c16d3305c5b46c6b94021246418633_m.jpg

>: )

Latest posts

Back