bible stuff got me thinking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h i

Reaction score
i was looking in the bible and there was this bit like, men will become lovers of selves... something about what they want... something about kids rebelling... lots of faith but never understanding... and stuff about gays... i think. i didnt really pay attention cause it got me thinking about myself. like, why cant people be more like me? Im talking to this one chick on POF cause there for awhile everyones like dating sites work, i met someone on craigslist and honeysuckle and im like :O i want that too. any ways though... shes pretty dumb, and has no urgency... its like, whats taking so long >.< its been 3 whole minutes... FAIL :( and at work i often wander off and do stuff on my own, and my boss is like you guys work great together, and were both like... we dont work together... one dude is walking around or on the other side of the place. my leadership skills are like, do as you want, just get it done and dont cause me problems. hes like, gotcha. :D it works i guess. my boss is kind of the same. shes like... has no clue what happens at work, just that its working. I want to call this one girl thats like a brick wall. but... i feel like i shouldnt. cause she doesnt call me, or show any effort in keeping in touch with me. but shes there and like, shes there. i kind of want to go back to church. the brick wall started going back, to an old church that i use to go too... not the building, but like the religion. its like, wow, i wasnt expecting that. but... ive changed. i dont believe in jesus. so i dont know what religion i should try for. i dont want it to be like an after school activity or club. its confusing and frustrating...

well i feel better. that was nice. :cool:

i called her. her grandmother was there, thought i worked at sears or something... some business guy. she was disappointed that it was just me. then when i got the girl shes like, you lied to me... it was some dumb honeysuckle that wasnt even my doing... then shes like, whats wrong? we talked for like an hour, and it didnt even better me, cause we talked about her... drama and bitching, and shes like, you should join the church again too, for we can share stuff and honeysuckle. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :club: so my day has sucked. at best tomorrow i go back to work... least thatll give me something to do.

craigslist doesnt work. i tried it and got 10 spam messages today. theyll even talk with you and then be like, click here...

What's up,

I saw your ad--- (**TITLE REMOVE BY ME**) over on craigs list.

I'm ARNOLD and we are emailing you regarding my girlfriend of 4 and a half yrs, Jessica.
I received an injury around a year back in an accident while working so I'm unable to have a sex life now.

We're looking for a guy that can come to our apartment (or she can come to yours)
and sleep with jessica on a regular basis, with no strings attached.

We had a really great friend of ours help out with my situation back when
we were living in Boston, but we moved here a few weeks ago - (just a 15 minute drive from **TOWN REMOVED BY ME**).

Thanks, I hope we hear back from you!
- ARNOLD

Latest posts

Back