check out my videos...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgecrusher

Reaction score
this really only applies if you are a video game fan. just click the www button at the bottom of this next to the email and pm buttons. its a few halo montages and clips i made. there is like 2 funny videos i made and a halo fan trailer i made. there was more videos but the audio got disabled by some studio thats worried about my little youtube video... im sorry if my little fan video that i will never make anything off of threatens you. anwyay, video game fans let me know what you think.

Your "Halo movie teaser trailer" was very cool. Nicely edited and the music fit in extremely well. :)

Obsidian said:
Your "Halo movie teaser trailer" was very cool. Nicely edited and the music fit in extremely well. :)

thanks, thats the one im most proud of i think. i had an assassins creed video and a dead rising video but the audio was disabled because of copyright whatever. they are on dailymotion.com if your interested. just search edgecrusher02.

Latest posts

Back