the subject is missing. please enter a subject.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dead

Reaction score
67 days ago i didn't eat for 15 days.
i think it felt like happiness.

i don't feel anything normally. she's dying and i don't even go see her.
ever.
when i do go see her i feel like i am supposed to feel. but i don't.
at best/worst i feel fear. that's it. but it's 8 days and about 3 hours since i felt that. and i know i can't offer comfort.

i wish something touched me.

******* FAULURE.

if i could be obliterated and dead i'd go for it in a second. but the thought of the few people i don't want to hurt having to take care of my ******* corpse makes me rethink it.

lol. ^quite dramatic, am i not. effing lowlife.

*HUG* DEAAAADDDDD.

If you die I'm gonna come kick your pale, lifeless butt!!! :( lol

*hug* Better days...better days.

Badjedidude said:
*HUG* DEAAAADDDDD.

**** man. I want to kick my pale lifeless butt :/ we could take turns :p

and better days.... **** i hope so :(

How could you say such things? just when I started knowing you! Who will help me defeat the M? *lol*

seriously If I, a girl who doesn't even know, feel anger of what I read do you really think that "hurt" is the only feeling people who know you and truly love you will have to cope with? It will destroy them.

dead said:
Badjedidude said:
*HUG* DEAAAADDDDD.

I'll be the one who kick your butt now that you are alive until you erase those ideas off your head

Of course there will be better days you just have to believe in it*hug*

free_hug.gif

Can I gets into buttkickings too? Whens my turn?

dramaqueen said:
How could you say such things? just when I started knowing you! Who will help me defeat the M? *lol*

seriously If I, a girl who doesn't even know, feel anger of what I read do you really think that "hurt" is the only feeling people who know you and truly love you will have to cope with? It will destroy them.

dead said:
Badjedidude said:
*HUG* DEAAAADDDDD.

I'll be the one who kick your butt now that you are alive until you erase those ideas off your head

Of course there will be better days you just have to believe in it*hug*

i know. and that is, often, the one thing that keeps me from trying.
eh.

and well, feel free to kick any part you wish, lol. i'm not using most of 'em anyway.

thanks anyway. i appreciate it more than i can easily express.

Punisher said:

thanks punisher. hugs are great, total coolness!

Sanal said:
Can I gets into buttkickings too? Whens my turn?

anytime, man. seems like there's BJD and DramaGirl in the line so far - but once they're done you can do the rest as required.

hmm.. So is it free? Or do I have to pay charges? Can't say. You might put an asterix and say *conditions apply and when I just had my hopes high, there will be a catch. *suspicious looks*

dramaqueen said:

It is a good point.

Back off sanal !!!!

After I'm done with him he will never feel the desire to be kicked :D

Sanal said:
hmm.. So is it free? Or do I have to pay charges? Can't say. You might put an asterix and say *conditions apply and when I just had my hopes high, there will be a catch. *suspicious looks*

free man. you might have to wrestle DramaGirl tho, seems like.

Minus said:
dramaqueen said:

It is a good point.

i know :(

dramaqueen said:
Back off sanal !!!!

After I'm done with him he will never feel the desire to be kicked :D

heh. that's a hefty promise you make there, young lady.

"done" with him? eh? ....... Did I just hear what I think I did? *whistles*. Okay peeps.. *cough*get*cough*a*cough*room

No nerdy. You won't get to touch his balls. Forget it and no tentacles allowed either.

Sanal said:
"done" with him? eh? ....... Did I just hear what I think I did? *whistles*. Okay peeps.. *cough*get*cough*a*cough*room

I meant done with the kicking kicking.... Men..:/ you know what i meant!!!!!

And noone allowed to kick him nerdygirl you can kick sanal he seems like needing some kicks

*flee*

guys, guys, anyone can kick anything they wish.

just out of curiosity, which parts should i part with, NerdyGirl?

and Dramaqueen, rofl @ ^^^
seems like someone is hoarding all the fun XD

Don't change the subject dramaqueen. I know you booked a room *whistles*. Dramaqueen and dead sitting on a tree..

(kay I have to sleep now. too tired. i will reply later.. the other thread too.. good night and I hope dead is feeling atleast a bit better now)

yeah Sanal, how could i bloody not XD
i have at least two girls fighting over my pale lifeless butt - i think that alone should prove something XD

have a good one, see you later man.

(see you Sanal)

Oh I wasn't able to hide my feelings! betray me with another and i'll be the one who will kill you !

Latest posts

Back