penpals msn chat anybody ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys are boring that's why I guess.. -.-

And a guy talking to a guy..? weirdo...

Dunno *shrug*

really? guys talking to guys are weird?
hmm.. i assume we talk about straight guys. strange to me.

Well, hell no one talks to me on my messenger so anyone send me something to "[email protected]" and AH WILL SAY SOMETHING maybe. <.<

unless you intimidate me. in which case i'll be incredibly shy and shower you with praise. what have you got to lose?

Well seriously you prefer to talk to a girl or a guy?

Carcass Raid said:
Well, hell no one talks to me on my messenger so anyone send me something to "[email protected]" and AH WILL SAY SOMETHING maybe. <.<

unless you intimidate me. in which case i'll be incredibly shy and shower you with praise. what have you got to lose?

if you want to talk to people you can ask them..

Whu me? I dun care owo so long as it doesn't get boring and is all like "yep...."

mhhmmhhmmmm o: also i'm weird in chat yah.

EDIT: asking ain't my thing <.< i'm shy mkay? mkay.

Yeah, I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon here, but what does it matter if the person you're talking to on the other side of your monitor has a penis, or breasts.... or... both?! With the exception of anything sexual, your still going to talk about pretty much the exact same things, and you can still make just as good of friends.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic intrusion.

*shrug* dunno perhaps the guy thinks that it will be more exciting to talk to a girl

Carcass Raid said:
Whu me? I dun care owo so long as it doesn't get boring and is all like "yep...."

mhhmmhhmmmm o: also i'm weird in chat yah.

EDIT: asking ain't my thing <.< i'm shy mkay? mkay.

Weird? hmm

If you stay shy you'll stay lonely..

Latest posts

Back