your favorite cancelled tv show

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgecrusher

Reaction score
for me it was family guy... but then they renewed it.
then it was futurama... starting up again in june.

now its firefly. that show was awesome and it didnt even finish the first season. it also sucked when the x-files and 3rd rock from the sun ended.

Firefly was indeed an awesome show. At least we got a kickass movie based on it. :)

I also really liked "Threshold" and "Surface" from 2005. Unfortunately, neither of them got renewed after the first season. :(

The original Freaks and Geeks show - "Square Pegs."

Also, "Six Feet Under."

dinosaurs (come on! who didnt love dinosaurs! and they got canned anyways!!)
dinosaurs.jpg

sliders
sliders.jpg

edgecrusher said:
im mad at myself, cant believe i forgot about farscape. that show was so epic.

I always thought so... only series I ever bought on DVD. It took a few episodes for them to get it together, but once they started the big story arc with Scorpius in season 3 & 4 it got pretty dark and "epic"

[youtube]DDEC5UE34_4[/youtube]

Punisher said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Also, "Six Feet Under."

I liked that show too. The last episode was sad :(

I still cry whenever I hear that song "Breathe."

The entire final season was heart-wrenching, but the final episode was my favorite series finale of all time.

Orthochromatic said:
edgecrusher said:
im mad at myself, cant believe i forgot about farscape. that show was so epic.

I always thought so... only series I ever bought on DVD. It took a few episodes for them to get it together, but once they started the big story arc with Scorpius in season 3 & 4 it got pretty dark and "epic"

[youtube]DDEC5UE34_4[/youtube]

other than comedy stuff like futurama and south park the only show i own on dvd is firefly. i want to buy farscape because i want to watch it again and they finally rereleased it in the US again last year but its like $100. ill have to wait til christmas.

loketron said:
dinosaurs (come on! who didnt love dinosaurs! and they got canned anyways!!)
dinosaurs.jpg

Memories, memories...

[youtube]It4Dovy1hNM[/youtube]

Wonderland

Wonderland is a short-lived and controversial 2000 ABC television drama directed by Peter Berg. It depicted daily life in a mental institution, from the perspectives of both the doctors and patients.

Katts And Dog. It was an old Canadian police show and it was very well done. It's about a K-9 officer (Hank Katts) and his K-9 partner, Rudy. I used to watch it every week day at 5:00 or 5:30 on Showcase. It ran from 1988-1993, it ran re-runs until after the year 2000. I think it got cancelled becuase of lack of viewers :(

But man, it was one of the best shows on TV. I love the theme song especially from the later seasons, seasons 4-5.

The Cavemen tv show. The one that's based on those Geico Insurance commercials? I thought it was going to be stupid when I first heard about it, but it was actually pretty funny. It's the same thing as in the advertisements: cavemen who constantly have a chip on their shoulder. Only 12 episodes tho. Too bad.

"it's so easy a caveman can do it!"

*turn away angrily*

I would maybe say Futurism but since it's coming back I'll go with Arrested Development.I haven't even heard of any of them. Maybe they were shown on Fox-tel but they haven't been on free to air tv.

Definitely Exosquad. I may have been one of only ten fans of this show (and 8 of the other 9 were my friends) but I was wicked pissed when I got home from school one day, checked my VCR tape, and saw Bananas In Pajamas. Man, just thinking about it gets me riled up all over again. It was a dark day. I still hate those damned oversized bananas too.

Recently, I was pissed about the cancellation of Happy Town. Like Exosquad, it had abysmal ratings. I mean epically bad. However, I thought it was one of the more interesting shows to come along in the past few years. It was sort of Stephen King meets Twin Peaks.

The cancellation of Picket Fences pissed me off too.

Latest posts

Back