Annoying Smiley

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewM

Reaction score
I find the club wielding smiley to the left of the text box incredibly distracting when I'm trying to write a message. Anybody else find this? Is there any way to move it or switch it off?

While i don't find him distracting while i write, i do find him distracting in post.

Somehow i suspect this thread will get filled with them.

I mostly only find it annoying in posts...when there are tons of 'em. Like this:

:club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club:

P.S. You DID sort of ask for it. :p

lmao, Steve.

err....I seem to cause distress everywhere I go. :p That smiley was actually added to the forum at my request, by previous admin. :p lol So sorry.

Minus said:
While i don't find him distracting while i write, i do find him distracting in post.

Somehow i suspect this thread will get filled with them.

somehow i suspect you're right :p

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, Steve.

err....I seem to cause distress everywhere I go. :p That smiley was actually added to the forum at my request, by previous admin. :p lol So sorry.

i actually think it's kinda cool.

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, Steve.

I can't blame you since i am the one that brought it here to begin with. Sorry too.

Minus said:
EveWasFramed said:
lmao, Steve.

I can't blame you since i am the one that brought it here to begin with. Sorry too.

Yeah! It's all HIS fault!! *points at Minus*

2nqavb.jpg

or

dhb91l.gif
dhb91l.gif
dhb91l.gif
dhb91l.gif

for most annoying?

Now i am scared too.

29o4rrr.gif

or

dhb91l.gif