The Official ALL Kudos Thread Of Much Rejoicing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"This place is pretty special to alot of us, (i know it is to me), and it is you guys that make it so.

some flames will inevitably happen even here, from time to time, and it may be a bit hard to keep concentrating on the good things.

so me and Minus are starting this thread precisely for that.

so that the cool stuff gets mentioned, and remembered, and possibly - so that the good things that are done by people here get noticed.

no matter how small - if something someone here did makes you feel better, or makes you smile, if someone made your day a bit better, or if you think they are doing a good effort to make things better for themselves - write it up."

~dead

thank you Minus!

so i shall start :D

i think the first person i will mention is AndrewM, who keeps giving cool advice to people, and being a levelheaded, truly helpful person. SO - MUCH KUDOS TO YOU :)

Angel52 for bringing so much light to the forum in your short time here so far.

CAS, for coming back with a much better attitude - and trying to stick to it, and especially against all the things life keeps throwing in your face.

To bbqsquirrel for continuing to check in on the forum.

Punisher for returning to us.

to those that actually read and responded to my LONG post about a situation i was dealing with. this was the first place where anyone did that. i knew then that i would stick around here.

Mike Moose for sharing his knowledge of vintage psych groups.

For cheaptrick for her awesome brownies and crow for his awesome advice and guitar licks

for minus to remebering everyones birthday and making them feel special

as well as oceanmist tennis girl wah lonelygirl 18 angery loner and punisher for keeping me company and asking how my day is

and Bluey of course!! For always being kind and saying nice things about everyone and posting comics and poems and artwork

*hugs all around*

Kudos to all of our Moderators, for the wonderful and thankless job they do. Thank you for making this site the welcoming community that it is!

thank you to all the Chat regulars that make me smile everyday, listen, give advice, and make for great company! thanks... mysis, spare, minty, soph, ocean, zak, eve, ctf, sonic, pun, steel, nerdy, knight, vanilla, arch, drama, bjd, jsd, and so many more that I *know* i am forgetting! (hug)

Danielle said:
thank you to all the Chat regulars that make me smile everyday, listen, give advice, and make for great company! thanks... mysis, spare, minty, soph, ocean, zak, eve, ctf, sonic, pun, steel, nerdy, knight, vanilla, arch, drama, bjd, jsd, and so many more that I *know* i am forgetting! (hug)

You left YOURSELF off that list, Dani! Thank you! :)

Spare said:
Danielle said:

You left YOURSELF off that list, Dani! Thank you! :)

thanks! :)

Kudos to Lonesome Crow, whose own experience with loss has made him very understanding of where I am coming from; understanding and free of judgment. Thank you.

The Notorious Mr. Steel, for tolerating all of my fairy nation talk... and the rest of the ALL guys who kindly put up with my sexual harassment. It's good to know that if I really need to violate somebody via internet, I can come here.

Everyone on this site deserves kudos. Seriously.

This is the best online community that I've ever stumbled across.

Minus for all the birthday threads, and being so awesome. Every forum needs a Minus :D

Evfan for all the cute posts that either makes me smile or go "awwww" lol. I know everyone is thinking the same :D

SophiaGrace for texting me all the way from America to see if I was ok :)

Nerdygirl for making that thread, and putting the biggest smile ever on my face :D

And everyone that posted in Nerdygirl's thread :)

Latest posts

Back