Back to reality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depressedology

Reaction score
when I go back to reality, I can only be what I'm set to be; produce and function the way society wants. Dreams hit a wall called reality. Myself has nowhere to go. and no where to show. Back to reality, who f**king cares? where do I fit? who is there to see me .. and why?

Back to reality, what's worth crying for? what's worth living for?

Back to reality, how many humans on earth living together under one ceiling, we hurt each other like an abusive family, where one member sees his brother starving to death and can never feel it because he's not in his shoes. and what if, just like kids, playing in their little house in a big city that they never knew what it's there for... we'll keep playing. From time to another we look from a small window, watch the big city... with small minds, and hate if we wonder, because we find no answer. We're some kids who will never grow. I'll just be another kid who sits in the corner; stopped playing. don't blame me if I took my own life, I cant get it off. I'm not sure what you're playing for. What are we trying to enjoy? or is it, that we're all playing, to stay unreminded. Are you that good in hiding your pain? ahh, you're sadder than me. Hey, then cheer up and forget, come do nothing like me. At least you get to face your sadness. Why don't you want to?! Because we are Humans?! It can't be to be happy or right !again! Ahh, you played that one too well on yourselves. That trick doesn't get any sicker!! So we get to eat and live now? you want to rest and produce now? ... you don't get any sicker! "

what are you enjoying? ... impolitely asking again...

we struggle to survive and we survive to struggle

Latest posts

Back