passive

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depressedology

Reaction score
Is it because I stayed out of character for so long? I escaped to eating, and pleasuring myself.. Did I just realize you're too far away.. you're just like one of my dreams that I can't accomplish. I wish I died years earlier, because it's not getting better; just worse, and more unjust. I'm sick of language, I said it earlier... for the first time, I'm willing to give up my speaking ability, because I'm not saying what I want, and you aren't hearing me. How did you mean everything to me? When you left, I looked everywhere in me. I didn't see a thing... empty.. and lost, I needed somebody to pick me. I didn't realize there would be no one.

Can I remember you? ... soft, pretty,, innocent and ... and.. ...what ... are you from the inside?

out... I'm not here.. I'm not there, where did you take me?
Did you get the letter I wrote you? I sent it from where you left me. I would have been anything for you, but I don't feel alive, and I don't feel love. So, send me your black flowers instead of the red ones.
I'll be passive now.. don't look at my face when I'm saying this. yes, i'm saying it. I don't know why I wanted to stay and be tortured. I chose to live in your hell.. I'm too lonely and no one cares, I hate myself as much as no one cares. Well, I love it! Keep ignoring me! Keep looking down on me. Because this honeysuckle load of love and insanity have no where to go! I'm lost ... don't listen to me

break my hopes, lose my words, finish my love, rip my soul.. cast me away ...

..i'm.. numb

l_9c73dcfb289d43c2b91fbcd5f23e940d.jpg

Latest posts

Back