I found that a lot of women...hate men with body hair...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

So last Friday...

A co-worker showed me a picture of a man who she was seeing; shirtless and all. She asked what I thought. I said..."Hey...he looks good..."
(My mind was thinking of sexing him up ahahahaha...)

Uh...anyway...

Her eyes widened with shock and started she squealed:
"Look at all of his chest/ stomach/ arm/ leg hair...EWW!!!"

With her deafening squeal, she drew the attention of our other female co-workers and they closed in on us in moments.
Of course, they too started laughing, squealing in disgust over this hairy man.

"Ohhh...GROSS! I hate back hair!"
"Ahaha...that's so nasty!!!"
"Tell him never to go shirtless again!"

Some were in their 20s, 30s, 40s...

I...didn't understand...because...

This is HOT to me:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/2461772115_1a9f70eebb_o.jpg

This is NOT HOT to me:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/18/article-1036398-01FC2EEE00000578-331_468x586.jpg

???

I suppose everyone has their own preferences, but then they started bitching about how men have a lot of back hair, leg hair etc.

Uh...maybe it's just me, but I find men that get their weekly manicures, pedicures, waxing this and that (especially their eyebrows), looking at fashion magazines...PUTS ME OFF COMPLETELY.

This is not to bash anyone...

Just an...observation...

I want me some man ahahahah...
But if you touch my wax or razors, I'll kick your ass to the curb...in the pouring rain!!!

Men have hair. If you don't want to deal with it, get yourself one of these instead

11tu2h0.jpg

well... i don't like body hair, personally, so it's shaved off usually... dillegently so... (please don't kick me :()
i just don't like the touch, and... it kinda makes smells last too...

mintymint said:
Men have hair. If you don't want to deal with it, get yourself one of these instead

11tu2h0.jpg

Same goes for women, so... excellent. I will stop shaving my legs immediately.

:p

cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:

11tu2h0.jpg

We cools :cool:

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:

We cools :cool:

lol Excellent.

But to the OP's point: I like men in their natural state too. If I dated a guy who spent more time primping and going to the spa than I ever do, I'd feel uncomfortable. Some women may like metrosexuals, and that's ok for them.

Of course, I never did date a guy who looked like Chewbacca either, so I might change my mind if I were in that position. You never know.

mintymint said:

11tu2h0.jpg

Stop showing yourself, Minty....

And personally, it doesn't matter to me, but I don't mind body hair.

I happen to find men with hair very attractive. chest, hair, belly hair.. whatever.... we all have bodies, and they all are different...and they all are beautiful. I like to run my fingers through chest hair.... ok I'm rambling now.... but I also prefer men in their natural state.

hairy is just fine! in fact, i don't care, as long as they're shaved under the arms :$ that's the only thing i've a prob with.

otherwise, it's all groovy :p

mintymint said:

AHHHHH GET IT AWAY KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL--

Oh. Wait. Just a cat.

So like, what about if you just don't have much body hair to begin with? Is that the same as waxing?

As long as he has more than me!
(Which isn't that hard to beat)

Brian, send me a shirtless pic and I'll judge...:p
I love to help!

Brian said:
mintymint said:

AHHHHH GET IT AWAY KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL--

Oh. Wait. Just a cat.

lmao!

Brian said:
So like, what about if you just don't have much body hair to begin with? Is that the same as waxing?

No. You're good. :)

dead said:
well... i don't like body hair, personally, so it's shaved off usually... dillegently so... (please don't kick me :()
i just don't like the touch, and... it kinda makes smells last too...

Yea making smells last is the point for the hair?
I am not going to be liked here obviously i guess.
Yes i am a very hairy man. I get teased even now at age 55!
Well not teasing as such. More work members asking me is i have shaved the carpet and similar such terms. Look truth is i laugh back but its something i have had to deal with most of my life.
I started puberty very early and even that was a problem as i had a full beard at age 16 and very hairy downstairs much earlier. Its always been a problem. :) I get looked at strangely if i wear a singlet or revealing shirt.
I often wonder how society is allowed to point and stare at people such as myself yet if they were to do the same to a colored person that would be considered inproper.

However despite the fact i sound like a winging person here i should clarify something.
There are people out there who are happy to be with hairy men and some who actually like it. Which is **** lucky for me as i have enough hair to cover 3 men.

I'm a hairy man. I'm even a beardly man these days. ;)

Latest posts

Back