An A-Sexual life must be a hell of a lot easier for people in our situations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Not having that recurring desire to worry about.

I'd love to feel indifferent towards women and sex. In fact if there were a pill to make me that way, I would most definitely take it.

A-Sexuals must have a much easier time of things.

it's not as easy as you think CAS.... :/
i understand why you are saying it... but no, it's not as good as it sounds like, trust me.

are you asexuak dead?

I have a friend who's aisexual i should ask her about that

I wish I were asexual.

Even though I'm sure I'll have my share of problems; at least I won't be as frustrated.

I wish I didn't give a honeysuckle about people.

CAS, sometimes I wonder why you make so many assumptions.

Not trying to attack, just a pattern I've noticed. In the past, you've singled out gays, women, and now asexuals.

In lord of the Rings the time spent in allusions to anyone's sexuality or sexual ability or performance is nothing. It was seen as not important. I think that it is only one factor that defines us. Are we primal hormonal creatures or are we people with values and insights and virtues. I am thinking a little of a and a little of b but it is the bit of b that defines us as people.

Frodo Baggins, what a lovely way of seeing/saying things.

i think along the way, we just lose sight of the important things, as Frodo mentions, values and virtues.

Values and virtues are things I have in spades, but they don't help with the frustration and the sleepless nights.

And Shells, these are not assumptions. These are things I think about. The only place I have to air them is here.

CAS said:
I'd love to feel indifferent towards women and sex. In fact if there were a pill to make me that way, I would most definitely take it.

Two things:

1. Download and watch: Sex - the secret gate to Eden http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=sex+secret+gate+to+eden

2. If you still find yourself overcome with desire, get into a relationship that's so bad it is sure to turn you off getting involved with someone again.

Your problem will most assuredly be solved...

Exercise before bed and have some warm milk. and a shower this should poleaxe you. I find that when I am acting out scenes of the Lord of the Rings or working on the voices that I get very frustrated by my efforts. It doesn't come together and I don't do it justice and I stammer or cough or stumble when I act it out and have to re-do and re-say and generally waste time and I am wound up before bedtime. But you know I am physically exhausted and by the time I have that warm milk and shower I really drift off.

CAS said:
Values and virtues are things I have in spades, but they don't help with the frustration and the sleepless nights.

And Shells, these are not assumptions. These are things I think about. The only place I have to air them is here.

I can understand venting out thoughts. But if that's what they are, then why state them as if they were fact?

From what I have read about asexuals, most like romantic relationships, just not the sexual-aspect of them. I can imagine it'd be just as frustrating for them to find a partner who shares the same sexual orientation, plus other common interests.

I read an interview once with a man who had his genitals castrated (leaving something of a bizarre flap to urinate out of) so he could live his life free of sexual thought.

Whilst this an extreme example i'm sure this lifestyle its benefits, when the hormones are raging and relief is difficult it drives me absolutely crazy and sometimes I wonder how much more productive I could be if my mind didn't keep wandering. Still, life would far too dull without sexual related activity if you ask me.

shells said:
From what I have read about asexuals, most like romantic relationships, just not the sexual-aspect of them. I can imagine it'd be just as frustrating for them to find a partner who shares the same sexual orientation, plus other common interests.

Yes it can be even more difficult because in addition to all the typical things the partner also has to be someone who is willing to accept a nontraditional lifestyle in this area.

CAS, how many people would seriously want a relationship in which there was no sex. Not many. It's hard being an asexual. I cant count the number of times I've been made to feel like sex is a NEED. Hello, if you are an asexual you cannot fulfill this "need".

It's tough honeysuckle.

Offerings from technique are coming up with stays substantial many people more convenient and additional stress-free.
f_1juc_7da_u8yfi.gif
and is always especially untouched what a ambition for almost attendee that will comes about and then there from an doing some fishing encounter.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asexuals are NOT indifferent to sex. They live in a highly sexualized world with every one else. Most asexuals have to think about all the same things as sexuals do when it comes to sex politics, reproductive issues/disease (minus stds), and negotiating sex in a romantic relationship. Contrary to what people might believe, there are a bunch of married/partnered asexuals out there who have sex to please their partner and because they want to be in a relationship.
To add to the confusion, asexuals can still have anatomical sexual feelings and experiences like orgasm, wet dreams, etc. We have the same hardware. Different software. It is complex and challenging.

roguewave said:
We have the same hardware. Different software.

The nerd in me is very pleased to hear such wise words. :)
Still, I never would want to change my sexuality. I'm a proud perv, like every heterosexual man should be. :p

Latest posts

Back