This is bollocks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
I have nobody to talk to. I'm completely alone at this moment and I'm going insane.

This situation does not bode well.

I know the feeling...
Many times I feel like a volcano on the verge of eruption...
But we're all here to listen...

For some reason I feel panicky tonight. I want somebody to talk to. If nobody comes I'm likely to do damage to myself.

Hey...
Don't hurt yourself...
I've had many of those days too...
Like you're just on the verge of snapping...
But hang in there...
((hug))

Hello Cas..I'm mike..I know that feeling...especially at night..yeah it's bollocks..dont hurt yerself though man..hopefully it'll pass..

Alone and waiting for it. Something to work or fix. can't concentrate. Book wriggles and lines wave. Tablets make me topsy turvy and giddy and then I focus and I am cross and angry and I want something to happen but not the calm and deadening. Not them to take my fury. I want to fire and I want to hear the war sounds of the trumpet and run down the enemy and drive the orcs in decreasing number. Stain my sword and armour then sleep. Well earned sleep. Spent and content not now not tired and topsy turvy and unfocused and ready to return back to nothing.

Bollocks is a pretty cool word.

Hang in there though, these are our darkest moments and there will be a new day for you if you allow it to come.

CAS said:
If nobody comes I'm likely to do damage to myself.

I hope this isn't just a cry for attention. It should never come to that. All of us are always here to talk to you about anything.

For non UK residence the word 'bollocks' has two meanings..it can mean bullshit,crap or just an expression of intense frustration like AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!..
the other meaning...you'll have to work out on your own..

Mike Moose said:
For non UK residence the word 'bollocks' has two meanings..it can mean bullshit,crap or just an expression of intense frustration like AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!..
the other meaning...you'll have to work out on your own..

yea, their slang and cursing is so much cooler than over here in the states. we just use fresia for everything.

...bollocks can also be abbreviated to 'bollo'..which is slighty less annoyed..
example:
this is a load of old bollocks
becomes..
this is a load of old bollo

Latest posts

Back