Lonely Girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SullenGirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Well a little about myself...I'm a 20 year old female college student (economics major), and I have zero friends. :( Sad, I know. I haven't had friends since 2007. I have a boyfriend whom I've been dating for a little over a year now and it's been going great...we do everything together...he's like my best friend. He doesn't really have much of a social life either, but I wish I could have some female friends again to do the things that my boyfriend and I do together. Like, a female version of him. :p

I've never really gotten along with other females anyway...unless they were not apart of the "popular" group and just as much of an outcast as me.

Anyway that's my little intro, thanks to anyone who cares. :p

SullenGirl said:
Hey everyone!

Well a little about myself...I'm a 20 year old female college student (economics major), and I have zero friends. :( Sad, I know. I haven't had friends since 2007. I have a boyfriend whom I've been dating for a little over a year now and it's been going great...we do everything together...he's like my best friend. He doesn't really have much of a social life either, but I wish I could have some female friends again to do the things that my boyfriend and I do together. Like, a female version of him. :p

I've never really gotten along with other females anyway...unless they were not apart of the "popular" group and just as much of an outcast as me.

Anyway that's my little intro, thanks to anyone who cares. :p
Hi , i am new here , but I READ YOUR ESSAY and it seems very interesting. In other words you have alot going for you and I think you can do great things. I am a person who believes that anything is possible with GOD. I think loving , compassion, giving, being understanding and being empathetic towards a girlfriend and friends is veery important . I m that way. I lost alot of friends recently , but i know it has nothing to do with me. I broke up with my girlfriend , no reason she says. She just decided one day she did not want a serious relationship and walked away. Can you believe it ? I forgive and forget. Friends are important, but you need the right ones , the caring , you can rely on me friend .I 'd like to be friendly and a good friend and get to know more. You seem very good hearted. , John

Latest posts

Back