It is coming..:)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo Baggins

Reaction score
I have been looking here and with much joyt and wonder and excitement.
I feel it in my bones and making my heart pound faster and making my skin tingle.

There is a quest here to be had and a journey to travel.

If you see a child lost do you leave them distressed until their parent comes? If a person is injured do you not give them aid?
I may not be that smart or wise or educated or qualified or reasoned BUT I will **** well help you folk who have by Pm and rep and post accepted me. More than any other forum.

They all thought was weird, creepy and obsessive. For you all I will give you my all. I will find a quest for you all and give you a possibility of meeting this horrible thing called life on more level footing without judgment or censor.

Trust in Frodo.

Details coming soon

(Do not dismiss out of hand. Suspend disbelief and disappointment until you read and understand all of what I post in this respect. Prepare for new re-vitalisation). Trust me.

Frodo Baggins said:
If you see a child lost do you leave them distressed until their parent comes? If a person is injured do you not give them aid?

Well, sure. I was in the store the other day, and there was a cart with two kids in it. One of them was hanging off the edge, and I told her to sit down. I didn't want her to go flipping out. I know from experience how that is. It's not good. Not good at all. I even went back to look if she had sat down, and she did.

Frodo, if this is somehow another reincarnation of cyber pastor, then I'm gonna be pissed.

Lo- a great quest approaches!

will we journey to mount doom? or the misty mountain?

or perhaps to a place which is not even a mountain at A.L.L?

I'll go pack my bags and ready the pony.

Every time I see the title of this thread, i think a baby is about to be born.

i too wish to join the fellowship my dear little hobbit. give me the ring. i will make the world a better place.

Latest posts

Back