Life is exhausting

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*heretostay*

Reaction score
Anyone else find living utterly exhausting?? I am so tired all the time. im trying to motivate myself to workout but im just so tired.

*heretostay* said:
im trying to motivate myself to workout but im just so tired.

The strange thing about that is that if you workout a lot, you end up NOT feeling tired, but energized. The hardest part is just starting to workout...but once you've been going for a week or two, I think you'll find that the exhaustion will disappear and you'll feel 10x better and have more energy. :)

So get going and start working out!! :D

Badjedidude said:
*heretostay* said:
im trying to motivate myself to workout but im just so tired.

The strange thing about that is that if you workout a lot, you end up NOT feeling tired, but energized. The hardest part is just starting to workout...but once you've been going for a week or two, I think you'll find that the exhaustion will disappear and you'll feel 10x better and have more energy. :)

So get going and start working out!! :D

i was actually working out for a couple weeks but then i have to get up early and go to work. once im up early im useless. im a zombie the rest of the day. i actually think there might be something medically wrong. its to the point that i almost fall asleep driving home. ive gotten in a couple bad accidents because i zone out on the road. im not talking about a little tired- im exhausted. but its only if i have to get up before noon. if i can sleep til noon then im fine. is that weird? maybe its psychosomatic.

Well, then I guess the only bit of help I can offer is that you should try to surround yourself with people who CAN motivate you to do things.

Hang out with active people. They may not be entirely into you at first, but if you explain to them that you want to become active like them, they'll be more likely to let you tag along.

Group psychology is interesting like that. A guy will workout harder if he's working out with other guys. A person will run faster if he/she is running with others. So try to hang around people like this, and you might be surprised at how willing you are to actually get up and get going.

Just give it a try. What do you have to lose? :)

Do you get enough sleep? Do you eat properly? These things do play a big part in how energetic you are.

On the other hand, life is exhausting as you make it. Also known as the "Rat Race" there are alot of people a part of it. I am one that likes sitting at home doing "not much".

Samuel said:
life is exhausting as you make it. Also known as the "Rat Race" there are alot of people a part of it. I am one that likes sitting at home doing "not much".

i like sitting around at home not doing much, too. i think you hit it on the head. i am in the rat race- big time. but i feel forced into the rat race since i have to worry about taking care of myself. i would like to have a simple, part time, no pressure job. but ive had those jobs and not only do they not pay the bills but ive had some very unpleasant superiors. i got fed up with that. I cant do nothing because i dont like myself if i do that. i feel useless and i stress about my future. it doesnt pay the bills. the fact is i just dont like living. whether im dong nothing or something i dont like it. how exhausting. blah.

Latest posts

Back