Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone ...
i played WoW for a few weeks.
It didn't suck me in. but then again im not really an rpg fan.
I dont see whats so addictive about it.

When i play games, its a console game.
Ex. Ps3.
I played World of Warcraft since it started. I have been off and on, off at the moment. I will probably reinstate when the next expansion comes off. I am a 70 Warlock on the Dragonblight server BTW.

Right now I play a custom game for Warcraft 3 called DoTA. Anyone know of it, or maybe, play it?
I tried the DoTA games, but I never got into it. Didn't like it that much. I was a big sucker for the Tower Defence games back in WC3. Very addictive ^^
"Whatever you're looking for
You better stop looking behind
Whatever you want to change
You better start changing your mind
'Cause anything can be done
Stand up 'cause this is your time"
I played Runescape for a day (because it's free), but I couldn't stand the Sega Saturn-like graphics. I'd probably play WoW if that subscription fee didn't exist. I prefer console games anyway.
hmm, I have played Battlefield 2(slipup.deathsfeet), Delta Force(slipup), Delta Force 2(slipup), Americas Army (got through the training, something messed up though and I never bothered doing it again), Guild Wars (Mebash Thickhead), Runescape (Deathsfeet.Mr Magika.Suranger.Dashdot), Sacred (wmagiks), Unreal Tournament (not since like 2001 though. Forget username), Dragon Fable (free. got boring pretty fast), Anarchy Online (free. kept me interested for some time but had problems with crashing and I got bored)... think that covers it... Those were more recent games, I used to play the Diablo games online long ago when they first came out.

I still play BF2 and Runescape but not as often anymore... usually while working to pass time.
[Image: 1683370.gif][Image: avatar096.gif]
Almost forgot,

I played some more basic text based ones:
Marcoland
Astrowars (still play this once in awhile. have friends that play regularly)
Both are free
[Image: 1683370.gif][Image: avatar096.gif]
Lost in the Oilfield Wrote:hmm, I have played Battlefield 2(slipup.deathsfeet), Delta Force(slipup), Delta Force 2(slipup), Americas Army (got through the training, something messed up though and I never bothered doing it again), Guild Wars (Mebash Thickhead), Runescape (Deathsfeet.Mr Magika.Suranger.Dashdot), Sacred (wmagiks), Unreal Tournament (not since like 2001 though. Forget username), Dragon Fable (free. got boring pretty fast), Anarchy Online (free. kept me interested for some time but had problems with crashing and I got bored)... think that covers it... Those were more recent games, I used to play the Diablo games online long ago when they first came out.

I still play BF2 and Runescape but not as often anymore... usually while working to pass time.

Wow Lost, how did you find the time to play all of those games?