Does anyone ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nena

Does anyone here play any mmorpg games? (such as Guild Wars, Wow, maple story,etc.. OR mudd games?

Does anyone here roleplay online?

I play mostly Guild Wars, Puzzle Pirates, Power Pets. Although I have tried many many games before.

I also roleplay (well, use to)

I loved PristonTale during my depression some years ago; it's more a cute MMO with more beauty than technical advances. I were completely obcessed with Unreal Tournament during my five year long depression and were amongst the best players in Europe at one point. Thank goodness i got away from that at last! ;)

I don't game so much anymore but i do like playing old SNES games on my PSP. Competing in Counter-Strike: Source with Tournament.com's client is kinda fun too.

sweetestbaby said:
I would if they were free but games like that aren't.

Hmm Pristontale has been free for about a month now, since PT2 is about to be released. It's over here if You'd be interested. ;)

Robin I played Counter-Strike but didn't enjoy it as much. Although it is a great game. ^^

-sweetestbaby

There are many free games. Guild Wars for one only requires the purchase of the game. No monthly fees for using servers (free. Also there are games like Ran Online, Flyff, Endless, maple story, etc.. there are endless games that are free for download and free to play -nods- (I tend to try all games - am a beta tester for online games)

I play City of Heroes...my friend is begging me to join Wow but I know it will suck me in. As if I don't spend enough time at the pc anyway.

I played WoW for two months while it was in the beta phase.. it was fun and all, but it takes too much time to play (properly).. I dont play mmorpg games, but i love rpg games on the compuer.. Fallout 2, deus ex, swkotor 1 & 2, are the best probably.. But also like allkinds of games..

- snow
I play CoH and CoV but I didn't buy the time card this month, next month I'll be back on it. -nods-

-

^.^ haven't tried those rpg's you mentioned. Although I am meaning to try Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel for PS2 -nods-

WoW is dangerous business. Started playing it during my last year in high school when it was released. Almost killed my grades. I managed to save them, but my WoW playing classmate didn't. MMORPG's are addictive. It's no joke what people are saying.

I'm a pretty big gamer, but after WoW I don't feel like picking up an MMORPG again, ever. I'll continue to enjoy other games. Like justme, I'm a big RPG fan. I love a game with a good story

Goodness Jeremi. I'm really glad you got your grades up. There some story in the news not so long ago about a couple who were arrested for child endangerment, etc, when they left their two children, both not even two years old, to fend for themselves because they were too busy playing their games. I think the 9 month old +/- was found in a crib with her hair matted with cat urine. Their lawyer is trying to go with an addition plea. I could be a little off with the facts.

i played WoW for a few weeks.
It didn't suck me in. but then again im not really an rpg fan.
I dont see whats so addictive about it.

When i play games, its a console game.
Ex. Ps3.

I played World of Warcraft since it started. I have been off and on, off at the moment. I will probably reinstate when the next expansion comes off. I am a 70 Warlock on the Dragonblight server BTW.

Right now I play a custom game for Warcraft 3 called DoTA. Anyone know of it, or maybe, play it?

I tried the DoTA games, but I never got into it. Didn't like it that much. I was a big sucker for the Tower Defence games back in WC3. Very addictive ^^

I played Runescape for a day (because it's free), but I couldn't stand the Sega Saturn-like graphics. I'd probably play WoW if that subscription fee didn't exist. I prefer console games anyway.

hmm, I have played Battlefield 2(slipup.deathsfeet), Delta Force(slipup), Delta Force 2(slipup), Americas Army (got through the training, something messed up though and I never bothered doing it again), Guild Wars (Mebash Thickhead), Runescape (Deathsfeet.Mr Magika.Suranger.Dashdot), Sacred (wmagiks), Unreal Tournament (not since like 2001 though. Forget username), Dragon Fable (free. got boring pretty fast), Anarchy Online (free. kept me interested for some time but had problems with crashing and I got bored)... think that covers it... Those were more recent games, I used to play the Diablo games online long ago when they first came out.

I still play BF2 and Runescape but not as often anymore... usually while working to pass time.

Almost forgot,

I played some more basic text based ones:
Marcoland
Astrowars (still play this once in awhile. have friends that play regularly)
Both are free

Lost in the Oilfield said:
hmm, I have played Battlefield 2(slipup.deathsfeet), Delta Force(slipup), Delta Force 2(slipup), Americas Army (got through the training, something messed up though and I never bothered doing it again), Guild Wars (Mebash Thickhead), Runescape (Deathsfeet.Mr Magika.Suranger.Dashdot), Sacred (wmagiks), Unreal Tournament (not since like 2001 though. Forget username), Dragon Fable (free. got boring pretty fast), Anarchy Online (free. kept me interested for some time but had problems with crashing and I got bored)... think that covers it... Those were more recent games, I used to play the Diablo games online long ago when they first came out.

I still play BF2 and Runescape but not as often anymore... usually while working to pass time.

Wow Lost, how did you find the time to play all of those games?

Latest posts

Back