おはよう

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doot

Reaction score
Excuse the kana but I loathe to write a generic greeting title and even moreso I hate having to wrack my poor little brain to come up with something clever & inventive, do I did done the lazy man's solution of just writing "hello" in another language.

I'm from Merseyside, UK and I have no friends and no life, I guess. Not even on the internet. I'm not bad at conversing with people really but I have crazy emotional problems. I'm either really aloof & disinterested or I'm a crazy obsessive and when the stress of the latter gets too much I have to burn all bridges to get the person I'm obsessing over out of my mind. And I don't mean some sort of romantic obsession to be clear, I'm talking about anyone... Even just someone knowing me and being able to contact me at any time turns me into a mess because I can't stop thinking about that possibility.

Anyway, I do get very lonely so I figured I'd make an account. Hello!

My hobbies & interests:

- learning Japanese
- videogames
- cute animals
- politics

Welcome 👋 I’m from the UK too, Forest of Dean. Hope you feel welcome here. I’ve been here less than a month and I have liked it so far 😁

Welcome 👋 I’m from the UK too, Forest of Dean. Hope you feel welcome here. I’ve been here less than a month and I have liked it so far 😁
Thank you~

I've never been to Forest of Dean but I'm guessing there's something like a forest there? I always wanted to live in the middle of some deep forest surrounded by wildlife, like something from a children's story...

Thank you~

I've never been to Forest of Dean but I'm guessing there's something like a forest there? I always wanted to live in the middle of some deep forest surrounded by wildlife, like something from a children's story...
Yep, definitely lots of trees. I only moved here in 2018, it’s a nice place to live, but quite isolating after living in a city.

Yep, definitely lots of trees. I only moved here in 2018, it’s a nice place to live, but quite isolating after living in a city.
Do you prefer living in the country or city?
I live near a city and I have never liked it. I much prefer the quiet.

Cities are awful aren't they? I lived in one for a year and it was soul-destroying.

Definitely prefer non city, but I can’t deny that there are perks to living in a city. Easier access to services, better transport links, more opportunities to interact with other people etc

Cities are awful aren't they? I lived in one for a year and it was soul-destroying.
Yeah, I actually lived in one my whole life until my early thirties, so it’s only recently I’ve been able to find the peaceful non city living.

Latest posts

Back