10 minutes or 10 years

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
If you had the chance to see your life in 10 seconds or the ability to see your life 10 years from now,which one would you choose and why?

I think I would like to see my life in ten minutes IF I got to choose the time. I would buy a lottery ticket just before they announced the winner number. Then I would take you on a trip for helping me win!

I plan things in my life, in 5 - 10 year increments.
Even if those plans fall through for reasons I can't really control (namely, other people throwing wrenches into it), still, I can plan to about that point.

Funny how I can dodge wrenches, but Justin Long can't. 🤔

The consequence for me dodging wrenches is they end up in my system, so maybe I should just let them hit me? 🤷‍♂️

I think I would like to see my life in ten minutes IF I got to choose the time. I would buy a lottery ticket just before they announced the winner number. Then I would take you on a trip for helping me win!
Awesome finished 🙂😉

I plan things in my life, in 5 - 10 year increments.
Even if those plans fall through for reasons I can't really control (namely, other people throwing wrenches into it), still, I can plan to about that point.

Funny how I can dodge wrenches, but Justin Long can't. 🤔

The consequence for me dodging wrenches is they end up in my system, so maybe I should just let them hit me? 🤷‍♂️

Better yet, catch one of the wrenches being thrown at you, and use it to beat up the person throwing wrenches.

Problem solved! 💪🔧🥴

I wouldn't see it in either, but if I was forced to choose with a gun to my head it would just be the 10 minutes... when I'm sat at home doing nothing.

It raises too many questions.. like if didn't like what you saw (minutes or years) could you change it? And would trying to change it cause the events leading up to whatever it was that you saw? What if you seen after 10 years you were successful and rich, so you just sit back waiting for the success and dosh but the act of doing nothing failed to make it happen... would you go through your life walking on eggshells because of what you saw?

Yeah, sort of what I was thinking. You look at it, but it changes because you looked at it. So, in essence, you never get to see the future. You only see what might have been.

Latest posts

Back