29 and can’t see my life ever improving.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry.
I mean it. You're going through anguish and I'm not sure how to help but can you change anything, right away, about your life that is making you miserable?
Just start small. Remove something hideous from your world. A bad memory - meditate, indulge yourself in something good for your mind. Exercise. I know it may sound simplistic, but that's how we all get out of the worst places. Little steps. Little by little. Start something new. Do something different. Pick up a book, look at a video, watch animals. They're the best teachers for how to live, sometimes. And don't expect yourself to be spectacular or accomplished. You're young. Keep hope alive in yourself. Steer toward your passions. Dive into them.

That sounds awful. I'm sorry to hear it. Do you care to share any more of your story?

If not, I get it. I know we're virtual but many of us have felt similar feelings and won't just dismiss your feelings outright. It seems hard to believe that we care, but many of us do. I've seen it and felt it many times. We all came to this place for a reason.

There are times I can't stand the world anymore myself. Sometimes I come here to vent. Often it helps.

Yes ^ if possible, share some of your story. Do you keep a journal? That can help ease a lot of stress, negative feelings, can help you figure out some things about yourself. You could try the Diary here on the forum. I don't think anyone can respond, but it should be a safe place to share your feelings and ideas.

Latest posts

Back