3 Years Transition, All Healed Up from Surgery!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aardra

Reaction score
I am recovering from FFS (facial feminization surgery) so my eyes are still quite puffy, but I took a picture and thought I actually looked... pretty?  :D

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
HP2w2SF.jpg
[/font]

Finished said:
^ There's a diary section for that. Otherwise everything is fair game.  :)

No. I posted this here because it's a success story. My success story. I didn't post trying to find a partner, as your initial comment implied.

I really wish the same three-four men would stop trying to spark the same argument on every goddamn thread.

Aardra said:
Finished said:

No. I posted this here because it's a success story. My success story. I didn't post trying to find a partner, as your initial comment implied.

I really wish the same three-four men would stop trying to spark the same argument on every goddamn thread.

No. 

I actually wrote, "Yes. But, looks don't matter. It's all about personality." 

First I answered your initial question "pretty?" With Yes. That's a compliment. And it's one I made before. I was agreeing with you. Take the compliment.

Then I said looks don't matter. What matters is how you see yourself. If you see yourself as pretty then you'll be pretty. But, your personality is more important then your looks if you are seeking judgement for how others see you as you seem to be doing.

The problem is that you are labeling, prejudging others on this forum, and grouping them together on a regular basis. I assume it's due to what others have done to you, and are probably still doing to you outside IRL.

I forgive you for that. But you really should stop doing that because it's very hypocritical.

Finished said:
Aardra said:
Finished said:

No. 

I actually wrote, "Yes. But, looks don't matter. It's all about personality." 

First I answered your initial question "pretty?" With Yes. That's a compliment. And it's one I made before. I was agreeing with you. Take the compliment.

Then I said looks don't matter. What matters is how you see yourself. If you see yourself as pretty then you'll be pretty. But, your personality is more important then your looks if you are seeking judgement for how others see you as you seem to be doing.

The problem is that you are labeling, prejudging others on this forum, and grouping them together on a regular basis. I assume it's due to what others have done to you, and are probably still doing to you outside IRL.

I forgive you for that. But you really should stop doing that because it's very hypocritical.

To be fair, you've been sympathetic with the small group of users on this forum who invade every thread complaining that all women are shallow, only care about looks, etc; so yes, you'll forgive me if I interpreted your comment as ironic and critical.

^ I'm sympathetic to anybody in pain. I'm sure you have had more then your fair share of being treated badly. That's not right or fair. But there are other people here and in the real world that have also been treated badly with different circumstances. I can relate more closely to some due to my own experiences. People lash when they are hurting especially when they don't see a way to make their situation better. I'm glad to see that you have actively been improving your situation. That's the healthy way to deal with the hand you are dealt. ;)

I am recovering from FFS (facial feminization surgery) so my eyes are still quite puffy, but I took a picture and thought I actually looked... pretty? :D

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
HP2w2SF.jpg
[/font]
I don't know how you looked before but now you're awsome :)

Latest posts

Back