30 And Never Had A Girlfriend, Too Ugly?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't give up, ever! I saw this video on YouTube. It's titled Jobs That Guarantee You'll Get Laid. But besides jobs, there are some ideas there too that might help you meet more women. Tske a look -

Don't give up, ever! I saw this video on YouTube. It's titled Jobs That Guarantee You'll Get Laid. But besides jobs, there are some ideas there too that might help you meet more women. Tske a look -

I would think male nurse and male flight attendants have lots of options with girls.
In college, I bet male cheerleaders (the guys who pick up the girls in the air) have similar if not even better options.

I've only worked in two fields.
- Constructions Materials Supply (when in school)
- IT (since 1987)

Both are sausage fests...

Haha, that's a funny video!

For sure, there are some male jobs that are inherently attractive: doctor, fireman, policeman, rock star. My point is that when I'm out at a bar or club, and a woman dismisses me immediately because I'm ugly, she's not waiting around to ask what job I have. Shy of showing up to a bar in your work uniform, most people don't flagrantly display their career in civilian life.

Now, would a fireman's uniform help get me likes on Tinder? Absolutely, but it does seem like a major step to change career paths in vague hope that someone will find that attractive. I'm pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering, hopefully it comes with a neat jumpsuit or something.
I would think male nurse and male flight attendants have lots of options with girls.
In college, I bet male cheerleaders (the guys who pick up the girls in the air) have similar if not even better options.

I've only worked in two fields.
- Constructions Materials Supply (when in school)
- IT (since 1987)

Both are sausage fests...
I worked in construction yards and building sites in my late teens and early 20s. Literally everybody there was happily married. These were men whose only hobbies were: football and casual racism. Clearly none of them met their partners through work, they just existed and eventually found women.

Haha, that's a funny video!

For sure, there are some male jobs that are inherently attractive: doctor, fireman, policeman, rock star. My point is that when I'm out at a bar or club, and a woman dismisses me immediately because I'm ugly, she's not waiting around to ask what job I have. Shy of showing up to a bar in your work uniform, most people don't flagrantly display their career in civilian life.

Now, would a fireman's uniform help get me likes on Tinder? Absolutely, but it does seem like a major step to change career paths in vague hope that someone will find that attractive. I'm pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering, hopefully it comes with a neat jumpsuit or something.

I worked in construction yards and building sites in my late teens and early 20s. Literally everybody there was happily married. These were men whose only hobbies were: football and casual racism. Clearly none of them met their partners through work, they just existed and eventually found women.

I absolutely get what you're saying and understand the frustration element, but the type of woman who would partner up with a racist arsehole isn't the type I'd want to be with anyway. Like tends to attract like.

I absolutely get what you're saying and understand the frustration element, but the type of woman who would partner up with a racist arsehole isn't the type I'd want to be with anyway. Like tends to attract like.
I wouldn't knock it, they all seemed pretty reasonable women, the ones I met anyway. My point is that these men had no way of meeting women through work, no hobbies in which women were involved, and yet every single one of them was married. I'm here, having worked in jobs with women, the hobbies and activities I enjoy also happen to be filled with single women, and I can't get a date.

I wouldn't knock it, they all seemed pretty reasonable women, the ones I met anyway. My point is that these men had no way of meeting women through work, no hobbies in which women were involved, and yet every single one of them was married. I'm here, having worked in jobs with women, the hobbies and activities I enjoy also happen to be filled with single women, and I can't get a date.

I can definitely relate. The dating game these days seems to be borderline impossible to negotiate for socially awkward, introverted men like myself and quite honestly, I refuse to jump through hoops to try and impress people. I'll take the cold comfort of being alone, which I'm more than used to after 35 years anyway.

Latest posts

Back