34 year old man, not feeling too optimistic about 2022.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgottendanfan

Reaction score
Let me see....I'm still a virgin who's never had a girlfriend, still unemployed (not from a lack of trying), my one friend in life is now behaving very distantly towards me and I've developed pain in one of my legs that won't seem to go away.

All in all, you could say life is going really well and I'm thoroughly looking forward to 2022.

Nice to see you posting again. I almost forgot about you. :) Well, hopefully something good will happen to you this coming year.

Thanks my friend. I hope so too, but realistically there's no reason why 2022 should be any better for me than previous years.

Let me see....I'm still a virgin who's never had a girlfriend, still unemployed (not from a lack of trying), my one friend in life is now behaving very distantly towards me and I've developed pain in one of my legs that won't seem to go away.

All in all, you could say life is going really well and I'm thoroughly looking forward to 2022.
Hiya Forgottendanfan, I agree (with above) get your leg checked. In the meantime, I would like to recommend you massage your leg at least twice daily. It would be good for the muscles, tendons, and blood flow. Take care of little issues before they become bigger. Appreciate little accomplishments in your life and pat yourself on the back!

One time when I was in a pit about life, a friend ask me: Did you kill anyone? I said, "No!". "Well then," he said, "it is a good day!".

Hiya Forgottendanfan, I agree (with above) get your leg checked. In the meantime, I would like to recommend you massage your leg at least twice daily. It would be good for the muscles, tendons, and blood flow. Take care of little issues before they become bigger. Appreciate little accomplishments in your life and pat yourself on the back!

One time when I was in a pit about life, a friend ask me: Did you kill anyone? I said, "No!". "Well then," he said, "it is a good day!".

Thanks for taking the time to post. I appreciate it.

I'm not familiar with you because you were not here the last time I was here

Welcome back.
I also don't see any logical reason why my next year can be better than this, so all I can say to you is just, I wish you a better year.

The best thing about not being able to determine the future is that things may turn out better than you think. Of course, a chance does remain that the opposite could happen, but it's at least unknown.

I don't know you either, but welcome back. I agree you need to get the leg checked out. Pain that won't go away could be a blood clot, which would need treating sooner than later. I have no idea if that's your condition, of course, but I've heard similar stories. It could also be a torn muscle or tendon, but good to make sure.

I hope in 2022 u will find the love of ur life! Stay positive buddy!

Likewise.
Xcept for the virgin part. These days though, I wish I could go back to it, for all the trouble it's been...

I don't think you quite understand the mental anguish that being a virgin over a certain age can cause.
I do not, I understand it. Considering recent developments in my life, I would indeed trade it over the mental anguish I'm going through right now, as totally absurd as it may sound.

I haven't killed anyone either .

Good point

:D:D:D

I do not, I understand it. Considering recent developments in my life, I would indeed trade it over the mental anguish I'm going through right now, as totally absurd as it may sound.

Yes, it does sound absurd. There is absolutely no advantage in life to being an older aged virgin male. It feels like a millstone around one's neck. I'm sorry to hear you're going through a bad time, but I highly doubt your situation would be improved by never having had sex.

Yes, it does sound absurd. There is absolutely no advantage in life to being an older aged virgin male. It feels like a millstone around one's neck. I'm sorry to hear you're going through a bad time, but I highly doubt your situation would be improved by never having had sex.
It probably wouldn't be improved for him, but how can you be so sure that yours would be improved by having sex?

Latest posts

Back