34 year old man, not feeling too optimistic about 2022.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... I went out of my way for her, was good to her, wanted to ask if she wanted to hang out or talk whenever she needs. This is what she told me: "you can't make everyone like you". Which means she doesn't like me.....
To be honest, there may very well have been a communication error. Although translating it to, she doesn't like me, sounds logical, it could have been a mis-spoken, mis-directed, or mis-understood response. She could have meant that she didn't like you being so nice or caring towards her because others haven't done that before. It could mean that she felt guilty about not being as nice back to you, which made her feel bad. Or, maybe she was just trying to give you back information that you shouldn't be so nice to someone so quickly as it can seem over-powering. Some people need to take things slowly for friendship while fast for just sex. Friendship requires more trust. Or, maybe she just simply didn't like the attention. Possibly because she didn't feel she was worth it.

It's always best to ask for clarification that way you always know for sure. I know I've mis-understood and mis-translated a lot of communication from others especially women. Even though we all seem to be taught the same thing the two sexes communicated very differently. I swear men and women are from two different planets just made to look similar with different features.

It's not as simplistic as just having sex. It's the validation of being desired by somebody, the feeling of intimacy that most living beings crave, the experience and excitement of being so close with someone you care about etc.

I don't expect that my life would drastically improve simply by having sex. It's everything else surrounding it that I sometimes feel myself longing for.
What you say here is very wise. Others have said that sex is overrated and it bothers you to hear it. I totally agree with them UNLESS it's with someone that desires, respects, and loves you back. That really is the key. I've had sex that I really thought was going to be wonderful and it actually sucked. Neither one of us gave a honeysuckle about the other one. I really wished I hadn't done it. Atleast I learned my lesson. But, I've also cuddled next to someone that really loved me back and it felt amazing. I didn't want to let go. Then when it did proceed to sex it was amazing.

So, yes, everybody please stop recommending prostitutes to others with little to no experience. It's not about just Fing. I think most people can physically pleasure themselves better then anybody else because they know their own bodies and what they like. It's about all the touchy, feely, girly honeysuckle we guys are not supposed to talk about that actually really does matter. ;) IMO, we all long for that. It either is, or just seems to be, completely out of reach for many people.

To be honest, there may very well have been a communication error. Although translating it to, she doesn't like me, sounds logical, it could have been a mis-spoken, mis-directed, or mis-understood response. She could have meant that she didn't like you being so nice or caring towards her because others haven't done that before. It could mean that she felt guilty about not being as nice back to you, which made her feel bad. Or, maybe she was just trying to give you back information that you shouldn't be so nice to someone so quickly as it can seem over-powering. Some people need to take things slowly for friendship while fast for just sex. Friendship requires more trust. Or, maybe she just simply didn't like the attention. Possibly because she didn't feel she was worth it.

It's always best to ask for clarification that way you always know for sure. I know I've mis-understood and mis-translated a lot of communication from others especially women. Even though we all seem to be taught the same thing the two sexes communicated very differently. I swear men and women are from two different planets just made to look similar with different features.

I can only wish everything you typed was true, but no. She really meant what she said. She hates me for being normal, looking better than her, being moral, having values, being good in general. She hates all things normal. She never even said hello to any other neighbors from day one. She had bad covid case, didn't even wear a mask in the building. Intentionally, to infect others. She's pure evil. I have to file a formal complaint against her. Thats why i keep distance from all and never even go for mail without my phone recording video.

I can only wish everything you typed was true, but no. She really meant what she said. She hates me for being normal, looking better than her, being moral, having values, being good in general. She hates all things normal. She never even said hello to any other neighbors from day one. She had bad covid case, didn't even wear a mask in the building. Intentionally, to infect others. She's pure evil. I have to file a formal complaint against her. Thats why i keep distance from all and never even go for mail without my phone recording video.
Well then, off with her head! Ha! ha! Some people just have a lot of hate in them for various reasons. Can't you find someone else to be nice to? Try to find someone that doesn't have steam coming out of their ears.

Latest posts

Back